European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Revenue Protection Officers are cunts

SilentRoller

Bluelighter
On way back from a weekend visit to Guildford. Bought my tickets in advance using a railcard. However in my haste, I left my railcard at home. However, I knew I had confirmation (and a picture) on my phone of me owning a railcard.

But no. Was stoped getting on a replacement bus service at Bristol parkway by a greasy RPO who was like "railcard". Explained situation, tried to show him proof, but the little jobsworth was just like "No. fine". He charged me £100.

After I paid the fine, I asked if he was a jobsworth because he got bullied at school....

Basically, if you are an RPO, then you are scum....

On way back from a weekend visit to Guildford. Bought my tickets in advance using a railcard. However in my haste, I left my railcard at home. However, I knew I had confirmation (and a picture) on my phone of me owning a railcard.

But no. Was stoped getting on a replacement bus service at Bristol parkway by a greasy RPO who was like "railcard". Explained situation, tried to show him proof, but the little jobsworth was just like "No. fine". He charged me £100.

After I paid the fine, I asked if he was a jobsworth because he got bullied at school....

Basically, if you are an RPO, then you are scum....

You should have asked him that before paying the fine. Then sicked the cunt in the face..

True FUBAR. He started pointing at his on board CCTV camera once I said that. If it wouldn't have cost me my job, I could have said more. Unfortunately, I can't afford a record for anything.

Could you not have paid via credit card then do a charge back and contest it?

snap neck, take camera. toss carcass on tracks.

Kasplooorsh.

Dog shitstain ten miles long job done. Twunt gonners.

I'm sure there is an avanue whereby you can state your case to have the fine revoked.