• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Results of injecting a good chunk of saliva and some unfiltered pills subcutaneously

Båtmannen

Bluelighter
This could perhaps make someone reconsider injecting.

I had some methadone + saliva mix and was stupid enough to put it subcutaneously (I tried putting it in the muscle but the needle was too short). Then five pills of 20 mg methadone each. I was locked up and had no access to any method of filtration.

I had flucloxacillin and thought 1 gram three times a day would keep the bacteria at bay.

When I went delirious from the fever a relative called the ambulance.

This was the second time they drained it. It was not enough, however, and they had to sedate me and make a deeper incision.

Has been looking like this:

So good and very clean until yesterday when I noticed a little pus.

I wished they just sewed it together with a few stitches but no ... I have to change the several laters of large adhesive plasters every day for months
Yeah they would be mad to stitch that up. Be diligent about being sterile when changing the dressing.

Ouch! This is why I'll never cross the line to using needles. Ketamine is tempting to do IM or IV but.. no. Hope you guys will be alright!

Edit: Did YT cancel your account because of this video?

Ouch! This is why I'll never cross the line to using needles. Ketamine is tempting to do IM or IV but.. no. Hope you guys will be alright!

Edit: Did YT cancel your account because of this video?

Erm ... nurses/MDs even inject stuff in the arteries of babies.

If you can get clean/packaged stuff, have a good disinfectant, and micron filters ... I have injected thousands of times. NEVER a problem IV when I've done it perfectly.

Ketamine IM is so much cheaper and better than IV or nasal.

There is no Rush and you will not be physically dependent on it all the way this Possible because after using it ten times in a row you will have a headache.

WHY DIDYOU SK ABOUT YT?

YouTube warns me that your account was removed from YouTube Kids videos, lol.

You may have selected it was appropriate for children when uploading, and then some youtube employee removed that.

Otherwise, I'm not sure what he's referencing.

So you mixed spit and methadone pills and then shot it up, thats kinda asking for trouble. Trust me i understand addiction and have been IV user off and on for twenty years. But you need to be more careful, seriously you could lose a limb like this. Please be safe out there ❤️

Even licking the blood off a clean injection is a massive infection risk.

The mouth is a breeding ground for bacteria. I understand the point has already been made. Still, it's worth saying again that this is extremely risky.

Addiction is a series of compromises. It doesn't happen all at once. Sometimes we make too many compromises and we get bit by harsh reality.

I've injected Methadone, as a lot of BL'ers are aware. I had been an IV Heroin user for about a decade. By rotating sites and abiding by basic HR, I was able to keep my veins healthy. When I injected Methadone, I used an IV catheter and luer-lock syringe. I would inject 60ml at a time of Methadone solution.

Doing this 4-5 times was enough to permanently destroy a few of my veins. I'm now a "hard stick". It didn't just kill the vein I injected into. It seemed to kill all veins downstream from the injection too.

For what? Nothing. I traded something so valuable for nothing. That's addiction. We all lose ourselves at times, but you must have limits if you're to survive in this game.