• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Restless leg syndrome trip?

Haha, that reply is 6 years old man. ;) Plus RhythmSpring apologized for knocking RLS later in the thread (also 6 years ago).

But yeah RLS is real, my mom, brother and I all experience it. When I was a kid it was horrible, I would walk around all day with my toes curled in my shoes, clenching my leg muscles at all times. I couldn't sleep at night a lot, and in school I would get in trouble for stretching my legs constantly out into the aisles. We called it "crazy legs" because there was no name for it, our doctor would roll his eyes at us and be like, uh, just don't move your legs, like we were crazy.

Have you ever tried pregabalin/Lyrica? It worked amazingly well for me when I tried it (recreationally), my body felt SO relaxed and peaceful, not even a hint of that restlessness. Also they prescribe ropinorole (if I recall correctly) for RLS. Opiates actually seemed to cure me of RLS personally, but then I got addicted and whenever I stopped the RLS was a hundred thousands times worse than it ever was before, I had restless arms, restless head, restless everything, it was about enough to go insane. For some reason though even though I've been off opiates for years now I still don't get RLS much anymore. My mom and brother still do though. I still experience it occasionally, like today actually, but not nearly as badly as I did when I was a kid. Still, I hate being on airplanes because it always seems to kick in then, when I can't stretch my legs if I need to.

Also it sounds like you have it worse than me because it's never produced pain for me, just a maddening NEED to move, like if you don't you'll crawl out of your skin and go insane.

My family name for it is The Heebie Jeebies and yes it is pure hell.
Coming off opioids makes it particularly bad. Riding in a car is, sometimes, impossible.

Yeah opiate withdrawal is the worst RLS in history. The worst part of it by far for me, it's why I found kratom withdrawal worse than other opiate withdrawal (when taking 30-50 grams a day for years, mind you), because I find it to produce worse restlessness even though the other symptoms are less severe. When I can't sleep even a wink for 5 days, and all I can do is lay in bed screaming at the ceiling as I punch my legs until they go numb for 30 seconds of relief, that's about the worst hell I've ever experienced.