⫸STICKY⫷ Resources & Forum Guide

MicDown

Bluelight Crew
This thread is designed to navigate the Education and Careers Forum Better. Please note we do not tolerate any criminal behaviour in this forum. It's designed to discuss education, careers, business and entrepreneurship.

Whatever you do in life, make it known, and use this forum to get advice and guidance on your dreams. Happiness comes from what you do every day. Unfortunately or fortunately, this is what we all have to do every day. We're dedicated to exploring avenues you may not know or have thought of but just need the extra push to get going. OR you just want to vent about your current situation. Put it in here. Let it out and listen and take on board people's advice, or don't. The choice is yours.

This is entirely non-judgemental. Do you do drugs? You don't have a job? Do you think you have no hope in anything? I've been there, and I'm confident the rest of the people here also have. Just keep your mind open to taking the leap, the jump, a risk, because trust me, it can pay off.

Note: this is an ever-building forum, so come back to this thread every once in a while for updates.

Inspiration / Mindset (NOTE I listen to 30 minutes of these videos every single day, and I advise you should too WATCH AT LEAST ONE FIRST):

Never Give Up

Life is Not FAIR

Find Your Purpose

Discipline Equals Freedom

Discipline or Regret

Education:

What Did You Major in College?

Careers:

Courses and Careers Related to Drugs

Post a Picture of Your Work and Studies

Networking 101 by @Joey

Jobs: