you know its there,
believe it for once.
just cause there was a few bad months,
maybe it was years, dry your tears.
it doesn't mean, you're unaware.

beware, the demon of quit.
the mad hatter,
he will gather your soul on a platter,
and devour your heart until your spirit is shattered.

Last edited:
i thought u were done here on BL??? j/k

anyway i think you have a great ability here and i dont think you should quit writing....anyway ive been down in the pits and the poem makes me feel better thanks FixXxer!

p.s.- dont quit writing, you have a talent dont let it go to waste or rot. if you ever wanna chat my aim and msn are in my profile. keep up the good work!

i like how you put this together - it's quite uplifting...

thanks for this man, love to see you post.

:)

thank you all.

hopefully the inspiration,
spreads without hesitation.
no worres of misplacin,
words that are racin,
to get in all of my work.
they do. i may go beserk.

im not sure how oftern ill be around yet. but thank you for the support. it helps.

i hope this peice helps otheres as much as it did for me.

i thought u were done here on BL??? j/k

anyway i think you have a great ability here and i dont think you should quit writing....anyway ive been down in the pits and the poem makes me feel better thanks FixXxer!

p.s.- dont quit writing, you have a talent dont let it go to waste or rot. if you ever wanna chat my aim and msn are in my profile. keep up the good work!
I appreciate that.. very much.
Im so happy my words could have a positive effect on you.

Write one for my old man's immortal words we've all heard throughout our lives from parents, grandparents and such.. "Wait'll you get to be my age!"
My old man died the day the pandemic was declared from old age and I ain't getting any younger myself at 61..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Write one for my old man's immortal words we've all heard throughout our lives from parents, grandparents and such.. "Wait'll you get to be my age!"
My old man died the day the pandemic was declared from old age and I ain't getting any younger myself at 61..
Funny part is..I'm well passed the age my old man was when he first started telling me those immortal words..

I believe that you can keep going under most circumstances so long as you want to keep going.
People have survived accidents, lived with injuries/ handicaps of various types , lived with diseases that should be killing them for well over expected amounts of time..
I dont think you can really go until you are ready, or it is your divine time. (unforeseeable, or unavoidable circumstance)

Is there a way to know for sure?

I'll see what i can do about that one.. thank you for the idea

Love that Nemesis avatar.
She really is the most important God in Greek mythology

I like the poem too :)

Love that Nemesis avatar.
She really is the most important God in Greek mythology

I like the poem too :)
Thank you :)

I am a Libra... i try to do my best to embody what it represents to me intuitively. :)
That and it's the picture (essentially) of my favourite Metallica cd lol

Thank you :)

I am a Libra... i try to do my best to embody what it represents to me intuitively. :)
That and it's the picture (essentially) of my favourite Metallica cd lol
O yeah Justice for All has a Nemesis on it, true :D
I'm a Leo, so I just love the patrona Bavariae
Bavaria_Sch%C3%BCtzenscheibe.jpg

Also she's the patrona of my home :D
Thousands of statues of her or the golden lion around here.

But Nemesis is just pure awesomeness.
Love the look and her role in Greek mythology.

O yeah Justice for All has a Nemesis on it, true :D
I'm a Leo, so I just love the patrona Bavariae

Also she's the patrona of my home :D
Thousands of statues of her or the golden lion around here.

But Nemesis is just pure awesomeness.
Love the look and her role in Greek mythology.
In my natal chart, I have a Virgo ascendant, but it is ruled by Leo, as it is the ruler of the Sun in astrology, due to other factors in my chart.

I have lived with cats my entire life and feel an almost psychic connection with most. My cats often respond to friendly humans when talked to.
I have a great love , understanding and respect for Leo and what it represents.

Last edited:
I believe that you can keep going under most circumstances so long as you want to keep going.
People have survived accidents, lived with injuries/ handicaps of various types , lived with diseases that should be killing them for well over expected amounts of time..
I dont think you can really go until you are ready, or it is your divine time. (unforeseeable, or unavoidable circumstance)

Is there a way to know for sure?

I'll see what i can do about that one.. thank you for the idea
I'm not sure about all that, but I have survived a lot of shit I have no doubt would have killed most people.. Sometimes I feel lucky..sometimes not so much.. But hey, I'll be 62 come July so something's working to keep this old carcass ticking..