• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine ReRocked hardness

Yeetzilla

Greenlighter
So I have pretty decent ReRock my question is there anyway to soften it up without losing weight and compromising the quality.

Perhaps use a razorblade? That's what I'm doing when coca is so crazy hard pressed.

JJ

No, the hardness of cocaine base is an intrinsic property to the molecule.

So actually I split an ounce into two plastic salsa cups, put a little bit of water in a beer bottle cap and then all of it inside a pelican case, small ice chest would work also, and let it sit for a few hours and it’s definitely softer n easier to work with, so you can now press it with a card and won’t have lil ROCKETS going everywhere. Water never touched anything except the bottle cap.

Wait, is this cocaine HCl ("soft"/powder cocaine) or cocaine freebase ("crack")? Exposing your cocaine HCl to water is a great way to degrade it to benzoylecgonine and wash your money down the pisser.

I would imagine that if your cocaine HCl is like cement and super hard, no matter how you chop it up, it's a sign that it's been cut with something. Another way to check is if it takes a while to dissolve a small amount of coke in water. Good cocaine is soft and pliable and also dissolves in water VERY fast. If it's hard like drywall and needs to be heated and moved around to dissolve... your shit has been stomped on for sure.