• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Request for individuals microdosing psilocybin (Australia)

psilocybinsays

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

This is my first post, so please feel free to tell me where to go - figuratively or literally, I'll leave it up to you - if I'm barking up the wrong tree with this request.

I'm a post-grad journalism student in Australia currently producing a piece about microdosing and research that's being conducted in the country. I have a pretty strong interest in the use f psychedelics as a treatment for various health issues.

Because of the story I'm looking for someone with experience microdosing that would be willing to have a chat with me about their experience for the story.

It's helpful if its related to treating a health condition but that could be broadly anything from anxiety to cluster headaches etc...

I'm ideally looking for someone located in Australia but that isn't a hard requirement and I'm also willing to include your experience anonymously in the story.

If anyone would like to chat - or has any feedback I'd love to to hear from you.

Hey. Thanks for joining. Your research sounds very interesting.

We actually have a protocol for researchers including university students to follow. This has included journalism students in the past.

The big picture on doing research with us is here:

Then specific requests and details usually go here:

Your study needs approval from our Director of Research @Tronica and she will likely require details of your study/institution and its requirements re: ethics approval for human subjects.

As you can understand, on a site like this we take the protection and anonymity of our Members very seriously.

This thread will now probably be locked while you follow the process, but don’t take that as a sign that we are unwilling to assist you.

Thanks for tagging me @Perforated

and welcome to Bluelight @psilocybinsays

So, just to clear this up, you are doing a piece of journalism about psychedelics as treatment, right - so, not academic research per se? Or is it? :)