• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Reputable Online Stores for Benzo Research Chems? (Clonazolam, Flubromazalam, Diclazolam, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJynx

Greenlighter
Hey hey, let me just apologize in advance if this has already been asked and answered, I did look around for a thread addressing my question and was unable to find one, but if there in fact is one then please just link to it so I can look there. Thank you :)

Anyways, I was experimenting with these benzo research chemicals a few years ago and lately have been wanting to get back into them. The online supplier I was getting them from was 100 legit and reliable, they were American based so I was able to receive the packages 2 days after ordering, and occasionally even received them next day. I just can NOT for the life of me recall what the site was called, I remember the name had mentioned both "America" and "chems" or something along those lines, does this sound familiar to anyone?

Also, if nobody knows what I'm talking about or if that company got shut down for whatever reason, I'd love to hear recommendations for any other reputable online suppliers of these research chemicals. I'd of course prefer American based companies but I'm absolutely open to all recommendations :) oh, maybe also let me know what exactly you like about the company you go through, so I have an idea of what to expect, if that makes sense?
Thank you all in advance! 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.