Remember when... ver. jaded and faded

I wasn't even talking about mashie lol, though he is missed around here. Has any one heard from him lately?

I know that as recently as ´06 he was still posting under various pseudonyms

spork said:
I wasn't even talking about mashie lol, though he is missed around here. Has any one heard from him lately?

I still talk to him from time to time and he's doing well. :)

oh! oh! i have a good one. i remember way back when someone on BL got busted by the po po, and someone else started a thread to help collect bail money, I believe. that's when the board was small; can you imagine a thread like that these days? it would get raped so hard it would need crime scene tape.

vibr8tor said:
oh! oh! i have a good one. i remember way back when someone on BL got busted by the po po, and someone else started a thread to help collect bail money, I believe. that's when the board was small; can you imagine a thread like that these days? it would get raped so hard it would need crime scene tape.

Sad thing is you're right...

I've seen that work with incredible success before, not raising bail money, but doing donations for a legal fund or having seed auctions on cultivation sites for people in the community who got popped growing.

You would think by now, this thread would be filled...

Guess everyone fried themselves pre 2004, to the point where we dont remember shit.

I remember when PLUR on this board wasn't just a joke. :(

thanks OK, L2R and I get the PLUR on via PM enough for this whole board.

Goddamn burn outs.

I<3 boobies

NSFW:
The Ravers Manifesto

Our emotional state of choice is Ecstasy. Our nourishment of choice is Love. Our addiction of choice is technology.

Our religion of choice is music. Our currency of choice is knowledge. Our politics of choice is none.

Our society of choice is utopian though we know it will never be.

You may hate us. You may dismiss us. You may misunderstand us. You maybe unaware of our existence.

We can only hope you do not care to judge us, because we would never judge you.

We are not criminals. We are not disillusioned. We are not drug addicts. We are not naive children...

We are one massive, global, tribal village that transcends man-made law, physical geography, and time itself.

We are The Massive. One Massive.

We were first drawn by the sound. From far away, the thunderous, muffled, echoing beat was comparable to a mother's heart soothing a child in her womb of concrete, steel, and electrical wiring.

We were drawn back into this womb, and there, in the heat, dampness, and darkness of it,

We came to accept that we are all equal. Not only to the darkness, and to ourselves, but to the very music slamming into us and passing through our souls: we are all equal.

And somewhere around 35 Hz we could feel the hand of God at our backs, pushing us forward, pushing us to push ourselves to strengthen our minds, our bodies, and our spirits.,

Pushing us to turn to the person beside us to join hands and uplift them by sharing the uncontrollable joy we felt from creating this magical bubble that can, for one evening, protect us from the horrors, atrocities, and pollution of the outside world. It is in that very instant, with these initial realisations that each of us was truly born.

We continue to pack our bodies into clubs, or warehouses, or buildings you've abandoned and left for naught, and we bring life to them for one night.

Strong, throbbing, vibrant life in it's purest, most intense, most hedonistic form.

In these makeshift spaces, we seek to shed ourselves of the burden of uncertainty for a future you have been unable to stabilise and secure for us.

We seek to relinquish our inhibitions, and free ourselves from the shackle's and restraints you've put on us for your own peace of mind.

We seek to re-write the programming that you have tried to indoctrinate us with since the moment we were born.

Programming that tells us to hate, that tells us to judge, that tells us to stuff ourselves into the nearest and most convenient pigeon hole possible. Programming that even tells us to climb ladders for you, jump through hoops, and run through mazes and on hamster wheels.

Programming that tells us to eat from the shiny silver spoon you are trying to feed us with, instead of nourish ourselves with our own capable hands.

Programming that tells us to close our minds, instead of open them.

Until the sun rises to burn our eyes by revealing the dis-utopian reality of a world you've created for us, we dance fiercely with our brothers and sisters in celebration of our life, of our culture, and of the values we believe in:

Peace, Love, Freedom, Tolerance, Unity, Harmony,

Expression, Responsibility and Respect.

Our enemy of choice is ignorance. Our weapon of choice is information. Our crime of choice is breaking and challenging whatever laws you feel you need to put in place to stop us from celebrating our existence.

But know that while you may shut down any given party, on any given night, in any given city, in any given country or continent on this beautiful planet, you can never shut down the entire party.

You don't have access to that switch, no matter what you may think. The music will never stop. The heartbeat will never fade. The party will never end.

I am a raver, and this is my manifesto.

heh heh heh

vegan said:
let me correct you then

cause you couldn't be more wrong

i have the impression that you're mistaking him for another person

he didn't step down
and he wrote long posts to try to be explained why he had been demoded and to ask to get his position back

he was not even explained why he was not a mod anymore, he just discovered it one morning

he was not overly-strict

i'm not aware of any bluelighters complaining about him (although i don't know about possible exchanges between blers and admins)

and certainly not revolting against him

that's ridiculous
and on the contrary, many bluelighters asked for explanations and said they wanted him back

you don't even remember him going?

curious, because you sent me 3 or 4 PMs to tell me that "we can't explain because it's internal business, but he's a bad guy and we know what is best for bluelight, and he's detrimental to bl.. and so on but we can't tell"

as for you having nothing to do with him being fired. ok, if you say so
although it's really not the feeling i got from your PMs
you definitely wanted to see him go

blers have no way to know since no one told us

but so we can only hear the guesses of the only person involved who actually said something to the blers about the story

and even though he only had guesses because no one told him either, what infinity deduced is that he was kicked out for saying loud (in the mods' forum maybe, i don't remember) what most blers were also thinking, that you were acting like a bitch and that michael was not especially cool either

8) whatever, i honestly don't remember any of that. i am a bluelighter, after all. i guess i don't really see it as that important because i just don't care. :)

lol@he's a bad guy

i didn't have that much power on bl, but hey its pretty sweet if i managed to help get someone demodded without doing anything! yay me! just b/c i might have/had personal feelings about people on the board doesn't mean i have/had the power to actually get them demodded.. i can't see myself taking the time and energy to actually pursue a silly vendetta. but if it makes you feel better and if it will make you shut up, i did it. i had him demodded.

oh, and meat sux

kytnism said:
id forgotten about that story until now. thanks for the memories. <3

...kytnism...:|

Actually, I will correct myself, he didn't fuck the transsexual, he got fucked massive.

It's felt great, she knew how to suck, she grabbed my balls hard and deep
throated my cock, I never felt such incredible suction before, she squeezed my
balls so hard by almost screamed. I finally said," god yes suck my cock" she
stood up and took off the rest of my clothes, then she threw me onto the bed and
took off her clothes. She then climbed on top of ME and told ME to suck her
balls. I had never seen an erect penis before accept my own. Hers was much
larger must have been over nine inches. She said in a very deep erotic voice
suck my cock boy and started rubbing in all over my face. I became very turned
on at this point and opened my mouth which she promptly shoved her cock in my
mouth and started to fuck my mouth.
I had never been this turned on before I didn't know what to think. My mouth
was being fucked by a beautiful she male and I liked it. At this point she tried
to turn me over onto my stomach I asked her what she was doing? She said "it's
okay baby turnover" and flipped me over onto my stomach. I told her I don't
want to be fucked which she said I think you do and started to shove her huge
cock in my ass. I screamed it's too big don't AHHHH don't god dam- it it's too
big. At this point I felt it slide in my ass, I tried to get her off ME but she
was very strong, she said "take easy baby it will feel good in a minute" she
stopped thrusting so I tried to relax and after several minutes she started
fucking ME very slowly. My cock was rubbing against the bed sheets.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=12582&highlight=transsexual

^do you still got the scar where your modstick was quickly and painfully removed?

You bastard lol. That wound will never heal.

Everyone remembers that day. It was the gayest thing ever in the history of Bluelight. Gayer than "niggas rollin and bein gay". There is no image macro to express how fucking fail that day was.

Infinite Jest said:
Just updating on Infinity [...] Looks like he also modded Drug Culture, and was fired. No reasons given publicly.

this is accurate. i modded DC at that time too, and his removal was pure bullshit. there was public and private outcry on the board but most of it was deleted outright by the dictator admins that were in place at the time. i stepped down from the DC mod spot soon after that incident and was then vindictively removed from my Events mod position too. the "leadership" at that time stewarded the darkest period of crony cock-stroking i've witnessed in this board's history. thankfully the Blue Reich has been ousted in favor of a high quality crew. it's nice to be able to enjoy this place again. and by 'this place' i of course mean bluelight in general, not the stinky Lounge.

it wouldn't be so stinky if HisNameIsFrank would shower once in a while. His feet smell like cheese :(