• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

relevancy of old vyvanse post

MD free

Greenlighter
The reason I inquired about smoking vyvanse is because; on a full stomach, it sometimes takes 2-3 hours to kick in and is much less potent than ingesting with a small meal. I have a calculus exam in the near future and frequently. I'm not into using meth or whatever other items referenced. If it's harsh on the lungs and yet effective, I need to weigh the risk vs benefits. I will be mad at myself if I fall asleep without getting farther, my children have already exhausted me at 7:30 pm but my professor won't understand that when he grades my exam. My heart is in good condition at the moment, I do smoke a cigar occasionally so this may be a good decision for combating the fried zucchini and broccoli pizza i ate... thank you for writing this : http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/566276-question-about-vyvanse-possible-to-vaporize-smoke

You might be able to use sodium hydroxide to convert it to the freebase form. Then use 6 moles of hydrochloric acid at high temperatures for like a day. Lol but this is pretty pointless because its dangerous and your pretty much just doing what your body does and way slower

come on man don't smoke pills, even if you do manage to make it work its no better than oral ingestion.

I agree just take it 2 hours early problem solved. I take adderall xr orally nd just take it 4 hours before I want it to kick in and 8 to 12 hours before I want the peak

I'm leaving this open for now, but due to the relative complexity of the LisDexamphetamine -> Dextroamphetamine process in vitro, we are skating the line of synthesis talk. Be careful and we'll be able to leave this open.

Pretty sure synth rules are meant to avoid anything of use to manufacturing etc rather than conversions which this isn't even really about it seems.
no offense my man

fwiw, people have looked into a way to cleave the lysine in ways I will not get into to respect keif but it's really not easy. Smoking normally speeds up the onset of drugs because parenteral routes bypass first-pass metabolism. In this case, I don't think it really helps because the ingested drug (assuming it stays whole when vaped / smoked) is a pro-drug that instead depends on such metabolism to be converted. Seems pointless, just take it earlier like d1nach said.

Converting to freebase only prevents you from losing a lot due to combustion, but it still leaves you with this problem ^ so just don't smoke vyvanse.

Got a question that is kinda related; Vyvanse VS Dexedrine which is best for a sustained effect but without producing insomnia?

And OP I would not smoke anything else than cannabis or DMT, our lungs are not made to absorb drugs they are made to absorb oxygen.

Sorry was just trying to show disolving in alcohol doesnt break it down. And there is no easy way to convert it.

Is there a forum I can talk about chemistry? Sorry new here I assumed it was ok because it was missing all the steps and entirely hypothetical to show how youd need extensive chemistry training and equipment to do.