• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

registered and hit vein but no high or rush at all

kushad

Greenlighter
has this happened to anyone before?

I registered in my vein, hadn't used this one for a good while, so this was the first time, nice gush of blood.

I go in, push it all, maybe miss a tiny bit.

Wait, and get a slight feeling of it coming on, then gone. nothing. no full rush, no high, nothing.

happened twice to me right now on both left and right arm.

any ideas???

thanks.

has this happened to anyone before?

I registered in my vein, hadn't used this one for a good while, so this was the first time, nice gush of blood.

I go in, push it all, maybe miss a tiny bit.

Wait, and get a slight feeling of it coming on, then gone. nothing. no full rush, no high, nothing.

happened twice to me right now on both left and right arm.

any ideas???

thanks.

just happened AGAIN. :( Different spot and vein on the left arm. Then out of nowhere, like 2-3 minutes after, I get this gnarley light headedness, not a fun high type, but a weird....this sucks type. idk wtf to make of this. :\

the stuff seems like quality. from the same man. looks as it usually does. :?

waited enough time in between attempts.

no clue...:?

anyone ever experience this type of weirdness?8o

H + C fast combo plate. %) boy + girl dance party. black + white = the spice of life. LOL. this shits funny.

Obviously not expecting much from the boy/black, but the C train/white girl should definitely be delivering.

Usually 15-20 min in between shots is usually enough time for the white girl, isn't it?

Last edited:
you probably were in at first , but then it slipped out. or the dope was no good?

you probably were in at first , but then it slipped out. or the dope was no good?

that happens some times, but I always double check on registration before pushing down and I was good to go. ;)

Usually check on registration again half way through but that's a bad habit I need to quit. :| That's usually the point where I slip out and then cant get back in in time to make the rush so I end up getting a baby rush from the first half before I've got the 2nd half in. :\:sus:

but the dope is good--from the same border brother as always and you know that's the closest most of us can get to untouched fresh from the assembly line type stuff.