• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Just bought some of those pink teddy bears for next weekend. However, I just googled 'teddy bear pill', and every fucking article is about some cunt ending up in A&E!!!

I'll take that as they are either really fucking strong, or full of PMA. I rather the former.....

What the fuck is up with these idiots who make pills that are so attractive to children?

Those blue and yellow IKEA pills are awesome .One pill taken in halves kept me going most of the night blissed out in waves of euphoria.

Highly recommend

Yar. These peels were super. One in halves was perfect. Stocked up.

Any more detail on the Levi's? How'd they compare to defqons?
There are reviews from pillreports a couple of pages back. As good as the defqons possibly better. Really nice md in them and they are fucking strong. Really strong. Halves would be the way to go. Buy all you can afford if you come across them.

on some crystal now from the onions. Beatiful beautiful stuff. Sat at home having a shit now wondering what the fucks happened

Green Defqons don't bother. They ain't anywhere like the reds. Apparently a knock off toothey didn't have the NL symbol.

I've been offered Orange Rolls Royce, logo and font pressed on the front with 200mg pressed on the back. Same shape as the gold bars from a while back. Anyone got any info?

I tried the orange rolls royce pills on Sat. Tested one with marquis first in the toilet and it went black almost instantly. Half a pill got me where I expected to be. Think I went through 1.5 - 2 pills from sat night to Sunday lunch time. Just as good as any other 200mg pills around these days but the press does have a bad rep from looking on pill reports so always test your stuff. My jaw is in agony today so I must have been pretty spangled!

Anyone tried the ace of spades 2.0 touted as being made by the tesla model x crew