• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Ooh when I see this word in the context of ecstasies I think of \o/ \o/ \o/

Absolute tune!! I'm seeing Dj Scot Project do a hard trance classics set in 3 weeks. Breaking out the Defqons for it, or possibly a MasterCard. One of my favourite tunes. For once I'll probably not even talk to anyone and just listen intently to the Scot Project lol.

If you're talking about http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38793890

kinda sounds like he was just a 14 year old kid who freaked out on half a pill...but yeah always test your shit.

more importantly, don't take pills at 14.

Yes sounds like a freak out but our local news said kidney failure for a couple of days. In the interest of harm reduction the pictures released by the PSNI are so bad as to be useless. One set of photos even had a random red and yellow capsule in it as a darth vader. Agreed always test but kid was young and maybe even didn't know about testing.

Any NI kids reading this don't buy from your local paramilitary try the dark net net and a test kit.

The successor to the mini coopers? I thought the mini coopers were terrible but would be interested to hear from others about these teddy bears.
I think they are, but the one report on Pillreports shows a marquis test result which looks very dark purple, around the outside. I didn't actually ever try the Minis, which is possibly the only press in the last 8 or so years that I haven't tried from the Manchester crew, but the teddy bears are pretty nice. Had one the other night, before some MDMA, and found it just as pleasant as the first time. The fact they're quite energetic is enough to make me happy, plus the empathy and chattiness is definitely there. No real monging out, and feeling unsociable, which is always a good sign. Worth a punt, in my opinion.

I didn't actually ever try the Minis, which is possibly the only press in the last 8 or so years that I haven't tried from the Manchester crew, but the teddy bears are pretty nice.

Conversely I think the minis were the only press of theirs I've done. Hopefully I'm picking some pink teddies up soon, looking forward to ending a break from MDMA of at least 6 months.

Cool. I hope you agree with my opinion of them. Definitely not mongy, antisocial shite, anyway. I could see them being quite good for clubbing, actually. I wanted to get up and dance, and that was just at home with friends, so give them a bash. :)

Plenty of great translucent MDMA crystal goin round these parts
Meant to be very very clean

Haven't bothered with yokes in yonks, but the crystal I've had lately has been blondin scale top notch.

I was wondering if there has ever been any pills with just the letter 'E' stamped on them? Or even in the shape of an 'E'?

I was wondering if there has ever been any pills with just the letter 'E' stamped on them? Or even in the shape of an 'E'?

Yes, in Northern Ireland in 1996 there were white pills pressed with a lower case "e" on them. Was reading PIHKAL like the bible and me and mates convinced ourselves it was MDEA. Just running my hands through my hair made it feel like it was made of static electricity. Anyone else come across them?

Well the red Levis pills are absolutely dynamite. Great md in them. Full euphoria. Both my mate and i did full ones but half would be enough. Hit like a freight train. If you come across stock up on them. The source says he likes these more than either the defqons or IKEAs and he has had them all.

I have one of these to try - tho colour is more pink/red. Also have another pink shield-shaped pill. Not sure what the logo is meant to be, but part of it looks like the Armani logo. Any idea what it might be called?

First ever, erm, large quantity of pills I ever bought were stamped with a capital E. Fucking dynamite, though set and setting when you've just taken a punt on x hundred quid meant the first one we took took nearly an hour to come up. The rest were about 30 mins. Power of set and setting and spending a fucking bank roll on something you have no guarantee on. It was actually the start of a long loving, profitable relationship. My dealer was in The Pogues and is now dead so I can tell this story with impunity. Can't I?

Shane is alive and well with a new set of teeth. 5 seconds googling, however, should tell you who I am referring to. Lovely bloke with the best contacts. Died 3/4 years ago.

First ever, erm, large quantity of pills I ever bought were stamped with a capital E. Fucking dynamite, though set and setting when you've just taken a punt on x hundred quid meant the first one we took took nearly an hour to come up. The rest were about 30 mins. Power of set and setting and spending a fucking bank roll on something you have no guarantee on. It was actually the start of a long loving, profitable relationship. My dealer was in The Pogues and is now dead so I can tell this story with impunity. Can't I?

Interesting. Thanks fellers :) I guessed it was far too obvious to have not been done before, but I personally had never heard of any.

SHM, I've got an Irish mate who used to hang out with The Pogues a lot. Apparently they were well into their coke as well. (Allegedly).

I did google it. RIP. Shane might need more than new teeth...a full body transplant is probably required. I always think of " What a wonderful world " he did with Nick Cave when his name comes up. They are both completely trolleyed in the film clip.