• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill / MDMA Discussion - my spectacular metabolism at work

Any test results on the purple +/- ?

Also I found the gold bars to be shit, took mines in halfs and never really got a proper come-up, just felt a bit energized then sobered up about 2 hours later.

Here are 2 reliable results:

pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=33829

pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=33723

Has anyone heard of Happy Feet pills? Its coming from the same guy that had ice creams, and others from that same lot.

I'm in ibiza at the moment. The mdma out here is far better than any of the dutch or English stuff. Euphoric, happy, energetic, proper old school. Best I've had in years

Yeah mate thats them. Got different names on the back. Got a few of them. Are they as good as they look mate ?
What do you mean they have different names on the back? Can you post a pic? I haven't tried them yet. I've heard good things though. I believe they are dosed around 160mg.

What do you mean they have different names on the back? Can you post a pic? I haven't tried them yet. I've heard good things though. I believe they are dosed around 160mg.
Here you go (courtesy of Septonn):
NSFW:
001617600032329e62d254121a02e39d13

As you can see the words on the back differ. This is probably to make copying the press harder. I've heard conflicting reports on how much MDMA is in them (some say 150mg, some say 200mg) so watch out with dosing these. They are a lush looking press though, damn, nicest I've seen in a while I think

Last edited:
I just read a report on PillReports.com & it also had a comment asking if there were different countries names on the back. Is that what you were talking about? Now I'd really like a pic showing the differences in the press.

Oh wow. Thanks a lot BlueBull. I've looked at that pic a number of times & NEVER noticed that. That's pretty cool. I wonder if I should get more than two like I originally planned?
Also had a question about the Red Youtubes that went around. They had MDMA, MDEA & one was found to have some Amphetamine in it. Just curious if anyone tried them & they had a different feel to them due to the MDEA?

Oh wow. Thanks a lot BlueBull. I've looked at that pic a number of times & NEVER noticed that. That's pretty cool. I wonder if I should get more than two like I originally planned?
Also had a question about the Red Youtubes that went around. They had MDMA, MDEA & one was found to have some Amphetamine in it. Just curious if anyone tried them & they had a different feel to them due to the MDEA?

There are 4 to collect ;-)
As for mg as long as they are nice i dont go chasing the numbers. And they are a stunning press.

There are 4 to collect ;-)
As for mg as long as they are nice i dont go chasing the numbers. And they are a stunning press.
I count 7 different ones in that picture :) they are absolutely stunning indeed, black pills are rare, more so with such a beautiful design. I hope I can find one for my collection

I count 7 different ones in that picture :) they are absolutely stunning indeed, black pills are rare, more so with such a beautiful design. I hope I can find one for my collection

Oops i better get on thw phone for another 3 :)
Cant wait to test them next weekend

7 huh? Looks like I might need to grab a few more. I've got a friend holding two for me. One for my Collection & one to try. Definitely would be nice to add each different one to my collection.

Took one of those +/- last night at Aprodite and Om Unit, stroooong as fuck. Was chatting absolute shit to randoms most of the night.

Took one of those +/- last night at Aprodite and Om Unit, stroooong as fuck. Was chatting absolute shit to randoms most of the night.
Did you drop it whole? Or did you take it in halves? And by Aphrodite you're talking about the jungle/drum & bass producer? If so, I'm so damn jealous.

Saw him a few weeks ago. Absolute killer of a set. I think I've seen him about 4 times now but it never gets old. This dnb talk makes my dancing feet itch =D

I want to see Aphrodite so badly! First I ever heard his music was in the movie Human Traffic. Absolutely love that movie.

Saw him a few weeks ago. Absolute killer of a set. I think I've seen him about 4 times now but it never gets old. This dnb talk makes my dancing feet itch =D
You're telling me! Got a two day event coming up at the end of the Month. Can't wait to hear some amazing DnB on an amazing system.

Did you drop it whole? Or did you take it in halves? And by Aphrodite you're talking about the jungle/drum & bass producer? If so, I'm so damn jealous.
Took it in halves spaced out by about an hour and a half, I think a full one would have been too much.
Yeah the jungle dj, first drum and bass night I've been to in ages and it was amazing! Electrikal Sound System has destroyed my hearing though.

Is that not because people tend to distrust pills in black or dark purpley colours due to the way the colouring could interfere with test kits ?