• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill / MDMA Discussion - my spectacular metabolism at work

Weren't they a lower dosage version of the standard q dance. The orange ones were absolutely lovely.

Yes they are lower dosage I been told. I remember the orange ones too, quality swedgers.

Received this, today. Looks amazing, and smells very much of safrole. It's likely from the Manchester pressers of the Turtles, Legos, Olympics, etc. Does it look similar to any MDMA that anyone has had recently? I know it all looks quite similar... I'll report back, with my findings.

Looks good! Hopefully it is from that Manchester crew.

have some MD that looks similar to yours Treacle, even came in the same baggie.

Any test results on the purple +/- ?

Also I found the gold bars to be shit, took mines in halfs and never really got a proper come-up, just felt a bit energized then sobered up about 2 hours later.

Not sure if this is ideal post location, however: how do those experienced with MDMA/MDEA/MDA rate BK-2CB and aMT (alone or combined with each other or 5-MeO-DALT)?

I ask as aMT, at very specific doses feels rather similar to MDMA for a few hours, but without the 'magic', probably due to releasing over 2-3 times the duration of MDMA. aMT also seems to shift to a psychedelic edge eventually, in a different way to MDMA. BK-2CB to me feels a little closer to the originals, but again, without the 'magic'. It is also vastly psychedelic at higher doses, and taking half doses to reduce the psychedelia to focus more on the empathy leaves one disappointed. In combo: 120mg BK-2CB and 40/50mg aMT with a variable dose of 5-MeO-DALT led me to a very intense experience, the first 4-7 hours reminding me greatly of my few MDMA experiences, but without the physical drive to do anything with it. By hour 8: powerful psychedelia is in place.

Nah Bear, just an evangelist (since '94 :) I've been checking out a Dutch forum which has been anticipating this - pics are now available...and they look phenomenal!