European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill / MDMA Discussion - my spectacular metabolism at work

Gold bars are apparently s isomer MDMA, it's r isomer MDMA that you really want

Gold bars are apparently s isomer MDMA, it's r isomer MDMA that you really want
Why would an illegal chemist go through all the extra steps to create non-racemic MDMA? It takes a lot more effort than racemic MDMA and you need advanced equipment to do it, all to get a product that is inferior to racemic MDMA. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me

Besides it's neither the r-isomer nor the s-isomer on their own that are desirable, it's a 50/50 mixture of r-isomer and s-isomer, racemic MDMA, almost all street MDMA is racemic. R-isomer and s-isomer on their own are inferior to the r/s-mixture

Hadn't dropped since Amsterdam 2012, took a Blue Lady I had from back then and a friend gave me a Green XBOX, I feel like I've been hit by a bus this morning lol. Amazing night though, I highly recommend taking a good long break, it does wonders :D

Yeah.. I'm quite surprised the effect a 2 month break has had, actually. Not sure when I'll have another of those, mind..

I had some brown xtal last night, it was spot on.. all thats being lacking from this dutch stuff was there last night.. i wouldnt say in abundance but it was there alright..

Ive had a fair old break though... i thjnk. Cant remember but its been a while

Tried the Yellow WB on Saturday night. Really enjoyed it. Also gave half to a friend & she loved it. Said she couldn't remember the last time she had a pill hit like that one did.

Has anyone found a pattern in mdma quality by colour? I always seem to find white to be better than brown mdma, anyone else?

Has anyone found a pattern in mdma quality by colour? I always seem to find white to be better than brown mdma, anyone else?
Ive found the opposite tbh, as far as i know colour bares no reference to quality though. :? Itza mystery..!

That's weird. I've definitely found white crystals to be more lovey/clean/euphoric and brown ones to be more mongy, like the recent dutch beans.

My sample base is small, but the best mdma I've had in ages was this white stuff last summer. Little bit sticky, but yeah was really lovey.

Have had some decent brown stuff too though so not sure colour is a good indicator

Another thing, I find the less smelly, the better the quality. Anyone else?

Could do with a chemist over here really..

From what i understand is colour or odours left in the final product is unreacted safrole and whatever else they use, should the chemist choose to they can perform an acetone wash on the crystal to clear it of these leftover impurities.

Although these impurities are left in the salt it doesnt necessarily mean that the mdma itself is of a lower purity. Removing these impurities also reduces the yields total weight so they're effectively left with less product which is no better or worse, its just a cleaner looking product, so what would be the point in doing it?

I stand to be corrected, this is from memory of something i read by someone who may of being talking out of their arse...;)

yeap i have seen better brown over white. i;ve seen different of each though.

but brown has been the best (i think it was made from saf' oil). well who knows if saf oil mdma comes in white too.

Im no chemist but I would imagine the colour to be largely irrelevant.. I once bought a large batch of white mdma and used it steadily over the course of a year or so. Each time was slightly different.. sometimes "mongy" and chilled, sometimes rushy and energetic. Believe me on this its mainly reliant on your dose and current brain chemistry, with setting playing a small role too.
Recently bought some magnets and Heinekens but wont be testing for a while. I think both contain 200mg give or take.

Btw ScotchMist, TDU is back!! ;)

Im no chemist but I would imagine the colour to be largely irrelevant.. I once bought a large batch of white mdma and used it steadily over the course of a year or so. Each time was slightly different.. sometimes "mongy" and chilled, sometimes rushy and energetic. Believe me on this its mainly reliant on your dose and current brain chemistry, with setting playing a small role too.
Recently bought some magnets and Heinekens but wont be testing for a while. I think both contain 200mg give or take.

Btw ScotchMist, TDU is back!! ;)
So it is ;) =D Made my day..