• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill / MDMA Discussion - my spectacular metabolism at work

Anyone tried the nespresso's? Or current batch op dominoes...full or half having seen a lab report around 130 but don't wanna do a whole and get a higher dosed
Didn't try the nespressos but I did try the latest domino batch. I found them to be fantastic. It's been a while since I ran into such good pills. The ones I had were definitely not 130mg, they were much stronger. It depends on what you want out of the experience and what doses you're used to

Didn't try the nespressos but I did try the latest domino batch. I found them to be fantastic. It's been a while since I ran into such good pills. The ones I had were definitely not 130mg, they were much stronger. It depends on what you want out of the experience and what doses you're used to

always like to start around 120/130 so really don't want to do a full domino and be floored, like to top up with halves normally after 2 hours.

I can't wait to try the Nespresso. I've never even seen a Black press in person before. Heard rumors of them. Just never saw one. Hell, pictures of Black presses seem to be pretty rare as well. Also real excited for Magnets & Barclays. I've been hearing AMAZING things about them.
Anybody had the new Blue Bitcoins?

always like to start around 120/130 so really don't want to do a full domino and be floored, like to top up with halves normally after 2 hours.
It's not easy to determine how much is in a pill judging by its effects, but the dominoes I had were at least 160mg and almost certainly more than that. This is a careful estimation, I suspect them to have contained around 200mg actually. I usually take 200mg as an initial dose and I was right where I wanted to be off of one pill. If they were only 130mg or even 160mg I would have found the experience lacking I think. So I can understand you went with the nespressos, they are a bit easier to dose if you're used to 120/130mg rolls

@Tripnnface I recall we had a conversation a few pages back about the milligram content of the Silk Road presses.
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...12268024&highlight=checkit_warnungen_0114.pdf
The post by Bogman. It says 177mg then there is a link. Every time I click it though it doesn't open the PDF file with the test results.
I think they have updated the pdf, hence why 0114.pdf is no longer available, but I was able to find 01141.pdf. Here it is. Silk road press is listed at 166mg

Has anyone tried red bitcoins or these infamous gold bars?..

Found a contact for both, thoughts on these two please...

Has anyone tried red bitcoins or these infamous gold bars?..

Found a contact for both, thoughts on these two please...
Not heard about red bit coins so would go for the gold bars. Red bitcoins are probably weaker than the original yellow ones and are probably a different presser riding of the popularity the yellow ones had.

Bought two of the heavily dosed gold bars yesterday for some reason, not bought a pill in years and years.

15450515489_c693de05ea_c.jpg

Be prepared to be disappointed.

Quite suprised at that. Guys been taking nearly as long as me and reckons the gold bars are good, he didnt say much about the bitcoins, but reccomended the bars.

Had some cola md last night and again, was alright but not as good as ive read people banging on about it lol. Not bad though, but not exceptional...

Has anyone heard of/had pink 1up mushroom pills? They look ok, but I'm a bit worried about PMA/PMMA. Unfortunately I'm getting them on Saturday(tomorrow) and unable to test them. I'm in Leeds right now

Has anyone heard of/had pink 1up mushroom pills? They look ok, but I'm a bit worried about PMA/PMMA. Unfortunately I'm getting them on Saturday(tomorrow) and unable to test them. I'm in Leeds right now

are they the shaped like a mushroom, do you have a link to pillreports. There's some round ones going around but I haven't tried or tested

Quite suprised at that. Guys been taking nearly as long as me and reckons the gold bars are good, he didnt say much about the bitcoins, but reccomended the bars.

Had some cola md last night and again, was alright but not as good as ive read people banging on about it lol. Not bad though, but not exceptional...

The first batch was good, the rest were weak, maybe not even synthesized properly. Read the past mandy threads on here.