• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA Discussion: ❤ Love is in the air ❤

its a pitty it so expensive. bump festival shud be good and only 50 bucks.
www.bumpfestival.com

Bit pricey alright!
I'm gonna try get an early bird ticket for 200 squid from someone who'll end up selling one. Some nice acts for the price and sometimes ya can't beat hanging around the Body and Soul area where you can get to see great DJ's or bands that might not be even on the lineup list. Loved the last night a couple of years ago when The Orb played from about 2AM-4AM or something like that.

Don't know why I'm even bothering to ask... but ya never know, I guess...

Was given a pill as a freebie the other night - fella insisted they were going for a tenner apiece and were legit but I obviously have my doubts. It's quite a chunky lil white chap, kinda powdery/crumbly/dusty thing and the logo is mostly too rubbed to make out but can just about see it's a Mitzi. Believe they originated in the Brizzle area but not 100%. Was a freebie so not overly fussed but any chance I got lucky?

Don't know why I'm even bothering to ask... but ya never know, I guess...

Was given a pill as a freebie the other night - fella insisted they were going for a tenner apiece and were legit but I obviously have my doubts. It's quite a chunky lil white chap, kinda powdery/crumbly/dusty thing and the logo is mostly too rubbed to make out but can just about see it's a Mitzi. Believe they originated in the Brizzle area but not 100%. Was a freebie so not overly fussed but any chance I got lucky?

More than likely you picked up one of these :( http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=21177

Yup. Looks the same from the pic. Not gonna bitch about it cos cost me nothing but would've been a nice surprise if a miracle had happened. But really would have been a miracle if it had. I've actually lost it somewhere in me flat anyway so good excuse not to bother looking for it too :D

Anyone in Glasgow heard of those green and red mdma capsules? heard green and white 2. there was a report put on pillreports but its been taken off i think bcos its not a pill. My ex missus said she had them on sat nite. Gony get her on the case! There meant to be the real deal bout 120-140 mg £10 a pop.Anyone else heard anything about these?

Any further developments on this, or has it all turned sour ?

no further developments as im skint but have been askin constantly, the guy doesnt seem to be a 'spread the love' kind of guy, quite a selfish person tbh and app he STILL has the bomb and is saving it for the right time, which is fair nuff but he wont even give me a dab to taste wat mdma is like, supose if i had md, i wouldnt be sharing it unless it is deserved. so the quest continues but according to some people 'mdma has always been here' but these people havnt got their hands on it either!
so either its here but nobody has it (which sounds idiotic but some people claim it) or its gradually making it into peoples hands, jus not as rapidly as id like it to as im sick of waiting to try it. /rant

Met some lads in Dublin with Iron Crosses and Sonics so there seem to be about. Hopefully this summer will be plentiful :)

Met some lads in Dublin with Iron Crosses and Sonics so there seem to be about. Hopefully this summer will be plentiful :)

yeah hearing of people getting them no bother havnt looked for them or the sonics as have been getting crystal.. when the price drops on the pills i shall be stocking up.. hopefully there will be a steady supply

^aye, 3 types of crystal in Ireland at the moment. Green tint/clear, white/clear & light brown tint/clear. All top notch.

Orange Sonics won't be got for any cheaper than €6 but jam packed with clean MD.
Havn't heard any reports on the new batch of iron crosses but if they're anything like the last batch then there also high dose MD pills.

thats pretty much it. things are returning to normal... just slightly more expensive yokes & crystal now. Which was properly the whole plan behind the drought & not simply a matter of a sudden restriction in access to PMK. The safrole oil seizure is believable tho.

I also got given a freebie pill, unfortunately iv lost my tester, anyone heard of red mcdonalds pills? there seems to be quite a few round here, i dunno about price, i was simply given it by this girl last weekend and new better than to take it without know if it was a pip and let it ruin my night.

i need crystal lol, can get everything else, good charlie, good weed, bluefacebooks, but no sonics or crystal, im going mad trying to get it lol.........

I also got given a freebie pill, unfortunately iv lost my tester, anyone heard of red mcdonalds pills? there seems to be quite a few round here, i dunno about price, i was simply given it by this girl last weekend and new better than to take it without know if it was a pip and let it ruin my night.

had red and yellow mcdonalds round here, the ones i had were duds. tested em and no reaction.