Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA Discussion: ❤ Love is in the air ❤

Just scallys!
Have just tested one &

A good photo is here :
NSFW:
img0065wd.jpg

Have tested with Marquis : slightly speed like (slightly brown), with Mecke - slightly pinky after a minute or so (2-ct type?) & with Mandelin : No change at all.

What a shame, no wonder the were only 2squidlys!

Last edited by a moderator:
What's that massive hand on him? They look like poo pills even these, there's something pretty much instantly recognisable about a pip pill these days....

Yeah - he's a bit deformed ain't he - one enormous hand & one claw!
That should give anyone a heads up ;-)
Bloody hard to see the logo though - quite faint.

I might try it whilst I'm away as I'm fairly tolerant to pipes but on the otherhand, if I can get some decent stuff, these are goin in the bin!

Hope its ok to post this asking for advice of what you make of this test

Got what i thought was mdma, done ez test xtreme on it with marquis to the far left then simons second left and robadope far right, ignore the 2nd right.

what do you make of it. What i get from the test is that its speed with small bit of mdma?

20100622110201.jpg

ps- first time testing so just want to make sure i am reading it right-thanks in advance!

@matt3<ketamine

I have a big party organised for next week so I've been hunting Belfast for MDMA but it's obviously a select few that have crystal,all I have been able to get hold of are blue facdebooks. I'll
get them tested and up on pill report,no one has reported the facebooksnon NI yet,be interesting to see what kind of dose is in them,although I suspect they'll be the low-med ones. I've heard there are iron crosses and sonic as well (obviously sourced from down south based on pill report as they seem to be flooded with them. As far as the crystal goes,the search continues....

Be careful with the Facebooks in Belfast at the moment, there is still a good few circulating around but recently there has been a lot more fakes, identical fakes at that with maybe a minor change in colour. Hopefully you got lucky!

Hope its ok to post this asking for advice of what you make of this test

So :
Marquis : Yellow
Simon's : Blue
Robadope : (No change or light pink )

If Marquis doesn't change to purple/black within a few seconds, it ain't MDXX.
Bin it..

So :
Marquis : Yellow
Simon's : Blue
Robadope : (No change or light pink )

If Marquis doesn't change to purple/black within a few seconds, it ain't MDXX.
Bin it..

thanks. bought 4 grams of the stuff. what a dose. am i right in saying the marquis yellow is speed? does the simons blue mean there is a small bit of mdma?

thanks. bought 4 grams of the stuff. what a dose. am i right in saying the marquis yellow is speed? does the simons blue mean there is a small bit of mdma?

Um.. Nope ..
The primary indicator of the presence of mdma is the Marquis reagent ..
None of the other reagents matter a damn if it doesn't change colour properly.
jooi- where did you pick it up ( general area ) and can you upload a photo of it ?

and p.s when you upload images to imageshack you are given the option of resizing the image to 640x480 so it fits all nice and snug on a message board

sticking up images in a resolution of 1 squillion x 1.2 squillion pixels makes it painful for all

nope, marquis orange / muddy orange is speed. Looks more or less like a piss poor / no reaction at all (as the marquis can have a slight yellow colour). That set of reactions really doesn't show much at all of any interest. I would also advise flushing as its complete shite (sorry :\ )

Be careful with the Facebooks in Belfast at the moment, there is still a good few circulating around but recently there has been a lot more fakes, identical fakes at that with maybe a minor change in colour. Hopefully you got lucky!

Couldn't reply to your PM specialK as i am a lowly greenlighter. I'm getting them tomo hopefully so i'll get them tested and put up on pill report, not much reporting being done from NI these days. Any of my mates who have taken the facebooks have all given them the thumbs up, but then again its been so long since their last buzz its harder to gauge strength of a pill. Have also been offered mdma at half the price of what it usually is (not sure on rules about price discussion) so i'm seriously sceptical about the quality, again though if i come across it i will have tested first, i have my marquis bottle at the ready!

Think it was on the saturday night. Me and a couple mates were in a tent talking nonsense and jokes then a few lads from aberdeen were there, blasted some MDMA and drone? Met sound lads from Fraserburgh aswell when we arrived on the friday. :)

Wasn't me, but knowing Aberdeen, I'd probably know who it was.

We had a massive tent and there was a few people I didn't know back to it on Saturday and Sunday night so thought you could have maybe been one of them...

thanks mutton and furr for the reply and info.

thanks also for info about image. will knwo for next time

Ok all, will do smaller squillion x squillion photos next time.
I thought you all wanted to see my pube & his dodgy hands - that was all!