• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South West v2

Lately there have been a lot of mcpp pressed pill going around in S. California. Last week i was at a party There is a grip of these pill going around. Red Stewie. blue/green nike, white infinity supermans press.. all tested with marquis no reaction. taste sour and smells funny. The press is really nice . So stay away from these crap.

Anybody have a blue dragonfly in norcal (bay area specifically)? Very few white flecks, nice press, mixed reviews on these..

The guy that was bringing them into the US got caught up iirc.

Hey there guys. So... a really sketchy looking pill has recently found its way into my possession. It's orange (could be called brown, but mostly orangey) and very speckly. I can see red, white, and green speckles mixed in. It's gross. It has an imprint on it that looks quite a bit like a fleur de lis, but it could be a crown of some sort. It was sold as a "dragonfly" but I think that's crock. I searched on pillreports extensively but could find nothing.

Does anyone have any idea what this nasty looking thing could be? It's flatter than most, wide, has a perforation for splitting on the back, and has bevelled sides. I can also include the picture.

Thanks for the help!

These are floating around SD at the moment. I've heard good things about them, and PillReports confirms it.
I only wish my friend woulda held on to them so I could have tested them. Oh well.
Keep your eyes peeled kids.
NSFW:
20110906182333.jpg

Last edited:
hey guys, has anyone heard of Pikachus in California? Unsure of the color. Saw 2 reports on pillreports but they are from April 2011 so I am pretty sure they are not from the same batch. Thanks in advance

These pills are all over 801 right now. Really low dose but better than all the fakes goin around here.
NSFW:
1316375953.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
finally got some white skullcandies nvm ~ thx fr the help anyway :)

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with the new green aliens? Seems to be the only decent ones around socal right now. Thanks.

don't take pink stewie's. they are dangerous and contain mcpp or pipes

Anyone have experience with the new green aliens? Seems to be the only decent ones around socal right now. Thanks.

Not too sure about these, but they're not the only good thing going around. The White Skullcandies that are goin' around are pretty good too.

I bet the skulls are better though. Just an opinion, from what I've read. As far as pikachus, there are a few different stamps for it, some MDXX, some fake, and some MDXX+amphetamine. best to always test though, don't rely on online reports exclusively, spend some real time looking it up and getting to know pillreports.com, figure out who knows their shit on the site and who does not, older members and moderators are a good place to start, facedbeyond, rollnpeace, lou801isretarded, these guys know their shit(among others).

Someone new cat needs to get a key and make some legit fucking pills to compete w/ the dutch. I don't mind paying double COME ON

Someone new cat needs to get a key and make some legit fucking pills to compete w/ the dutch. I don't mind paying double COME ON

true that, but I think they would rather cut the dose in half and sell it to you for twice as much anyways. anywho (but I agree with you, I certainly would pay double if by some act of God I stumbled upon some high dosed beans) from what I have seen, most people refuse to pay more for legit rolls than they pay for bunk rolls. fuck those people.

Most don't know any better.

Even saying price is no option doesn't seem to mean much to a dealer. You would think it would.

Anyone have any experience with 007's going around , or the white maseraties in the 805 I heard a new batch up light blue skull candies are going around. Any info on these

007's are clean and nice if that's what you mean, prob no more than a medium dose. go with the purps.