• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South West v2

That's unfortunate.

The Macs that were around last year were pretty good. But there's a lot of fakes going around so make sure you test your pills.

Anyone know about blue swans or yellow ghosts floating around the Bay Area right now? Or brown mollies or brown running mans in Southern California? Blue swans I heard were good but that was years ago, haven't heard anything about these new ones.

Hopefully PR isn't down for too much longer, I want to check before I pick up but I need to pick up asap............ if anyone knows anything about the ones I mentioned feedback is appreciated, thanks!

i'll be consuming a blue playboy this friday :D
will have a report up later,
there arent any recent reports from cali though so im a little worried.

It's so DRY!!!

Why is it so dry in California right now?!!?!
I hope this ends soon......

dry=no good rolls

starting to see pipes in SoCal now :(
looks like its just getting worse

Kinda sucks here for me at least here in South Florida. Not having the greatest luck.

i wonder what happened to the people making pokes...
i had a good hook for really good molly fora few months but even that is gone now :|

Anyone around northern cali had a purple superman recently? Thoughts?

Wasted my money on two pills, white transformer head (cut out) spotted with red speckles, and a yellow superman. Avoid these two like the plague, bunk as sin.

Just picked up some blue macs over here in Reno NV was wondering if anyone knew about if they are fakes

From info gathered, if you got the ones that are domed on both sides, you got a raw deal. OGs are beveled on the logo and domed on the other side.

I would stay away from any macs, all I see is methylone/butylone. Keep an eye out for the white skullcandies

Wasted my money on two pills, white transformer head (cut out) spotted with red speckles, and a yellow superman. Avoid these two like the plague, bunk as sin.

Cut out's are notorious for being piperazine. Avoiding like the plague is more than a good idea.