• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South West v2

i saw a report on pill reports saying they were fiya. Hey, I've been rolling for a while and decided to learn my stuff and be safe. What does Fiya mean?

Green Saints???

In California
They have been killer, seem to have a liquid core which is awkward. They make you hallucinate.

Green Saints???

In California
They have been killer, seem to have a liquid core which is awkward. They make you hallucinate.

EVERYONE is reporting that green saints are ADULTERATED pipes/2C. these are not killer, but they might kill you.

anyone got some preferences between the poke yellow stars and white batman's? and also anyone remember the yellow mickyes from February? whould you say they were any more or less potent than the white rolexs from april?

Anyone have any info on Yellow Clover Pokeballs in the Socal area or Blue Maseratis in the Socal are?

the yellow clovers are quite good, clean roll, and i know there is allot of green maseratis going around but i havent seen any blue ones.
there were some orange maseratis a little while back that i heard were just caffine bombs.

anyone got some preferences between the poke yellow stars and white batman's? and also anyone remember the yellow mickyes from February? whould you say they were any more or less potent than the white rolexs from april?

I can't remember exactly but I think I liked the yellow mickeys a tiny bit better. Both were pretty good.
Why does it matter though?

Anyone have any info on Yellow Clover Pokeballs in the Socal area or Blue Maseratis in the Socal are?

Yellow clover poke's I've heard were good (as most pokeballs are) and blue maseratis I have done and they're good :)

I've heard the blue maseratis aren't as good as the yellow clovers. I'll let you know how the yellow clovers are after this weekend. Anyone else have any info on the yellow clovers in the meantime?

I've heard the blue maseratis aren't as good as the yellow clovers. I'll let you know how the yellow clovers are after this weekend. Anyone else have any info on the yellow clovers in the meantime?

There are quite a few reports on pillreports on the Yellow Clovers-
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=22418
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=22402
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=22401

Sorry if you've already seen these, just in case someone hasn't... also really interested, traveling to LA for the weekend and wondering what's good!

@ southbay had em r they thick and crumbly and a very vivid blue if they r there greeeeeeeeeeeeat!

Anyone have experience with pink transformers. The press doesn't look like the one normally found? In Phoenix, Arizona area

Just off hand I would guess they're the same pipes as the blue transformers, practically all BZP. But maybe someone else can confirm that.

anyone know about blue buddas and green rolls royce in the bay area??

going camping in a couple days and pillreports has mixed reviews, so yeah