• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South West v2

Can anyone in the SD/Socal area tell from experience which are the best pills out of these:
Blue Stars (pokeball)
Green Decepticon/Transformer (pokeball)
White Bombs (pokeball)

A few friends of mine had the transformers and the bombs a few days ago and wanted me to test them. All came up clean (as expected with the pokeball press, however its never good to judge a pill by its cover).

Id suspect the blue star to be fine as well.

I should start posting reports on pillreports again

Can anyone in the SD/Socal area tell from experience which are the best pills out of these:
Blue Stars (pokeball)
White Bombs (pokeball)

For the most part pokes are pokes are pokes. 90mgs MDMA some ketamine and some caffeine. I do know the Blue stars are dank though;)

I've tried the same amount of Blue Stars and Green Transformer pokeballs and both seem to be the same to me.

Pls Help! White Pumas in SoCal

i need help pronto, i was planning on taking these in a day or two:

theyre white pumas, with light brownish and almost pinkish spots. 9mm wide and 5mm high.

ive heard about the yellows and greens, that theyre good and have some k in them. are these similar? has anyone seen/tested/taken these? thanks so much

try taking a look on pillreports to get your answer. i tried to find a regional pill discussion in cali to merge you thread with but iam not having much luck right now with it

Blue Stars (pokeball)
White Bombs (pokeball)

i've had the white bomb pokeballs and they are AWESOME. i was floored the first 30 minutes or so before i could actually get up and start moving around.

Blue rolex is good, but it's more of a speed high for me. It also makes you crash REALLY hard at night, so you'll get a decent night's sleep. But the roll is amazing

White angry bombers: beware. there are a lot of fakes going around! You can tell the difference though, the fakes look, literally, cheaper. The imprint isnt as clean. Just be careful. My friend rolled on a fake and he had the most terrible roll

Thanks for the heads up. Ended up getting those blue/purple UFCs and I was satisfied with just one.

Blue rolex is good, but it's more of a speed high for me. It also makes you crash REALLY hard at night, so you'll get a decent night's sleep. But the roll is amazing

White angry bombers: beware. there are a lot of fakes going around! You can tell the difference though, the fakes look, literally, cheaper. The imprint isnt as clean. Just be careful. My friend rolled on a fake and he had the most terrible roll

Damn, seriously? I've never heard of a bad pokeball... (I'm assuming those white angry bombs are pokes...)

Anyone seen any orange saints in nor cal or in cal in general? I know in washington they were pipes so im skeptical have a couple.

i need help pronto, i was planning on taking these in a day or two:

theyre white pumas, with light brownish and almost pinkish spots. 9mm wide and 5mm high.

ive heard about the yellows and greens, that theyre good and have some k in them. are these similar? has anyone seen/tested/taken these? thanks so much

smart advice, avoid all pumas at this time, they are pipes, weak, or with amp. not worth time.

Had a dealer come through with boats of blue and white rolex . I must say the blues were not that bad ( clean but short) The whites on the other hand got bad reviews. Both tested fine with all 5 reagents.

white powder molly and "cherry cola" molly is flooding soCal now. Both are exelent.

Anyone heard anything about red diamonds? Socal...

Are they a lighter red maybe even pinkish? A bit on the larger side, round, smooth with a Diamond imprint on the front and a clean back?

If so then a friend of mine took one last week and said they were pretty decent.

I will be taking these tomorrow night, will give you an update on how they are for me.