Regional pill discussion : South East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devtech said:
never seen these before, the lady g's have the lady stamped on one side with one leg not two, if u see the girl laying down and u see two legs that shits fake, and then the G. is stamped on the other side. these are really good. cant say much about the ones u have, first time seeing them and im from miami... let me kno how they were Triptheorymia < aim

I'll be dropping these in a couple of weeks. Then I'll have a post both on here and on Pillreports.

Funny thing is, these textures look similar to them off white Motorola's and those were fairly good. Anyways, I'll let u know.

So i'm on my second round of orange gators. Are there any good beans going around in Louisiana?

So I got a choice between orange cherries, yellow smileys, or green k's? Any feedback on these?

I'm in pinellas county, florida and am able to get ahold of some red superman's. HOWEVER.......there is nothing about them on PR.com and I hate to get beans when I don't know what's in them, especially in my neck of the woods these days. If anyone has any info on these, it would be greatly appreciated!
PLUR

3 hours later......
I have them, and they aren't red, but crayon orange with lots of white specs and blotches. Let me know if anyone knows of them. Thank you

Last edited:
nakoma74 said:
I'm in pinellas county, florida and am able to get ahold of some red superman's. HOWEVER.......there is nothing about them on PR.com and I hate to get beans when I don't know what's in them, especially in my neck of the woods these days. If anyone has any info on these, it would be greatly appreciated!
PLUR

3 hours later......
I have them, and they aren't red, but crayon orange with lots of white specs and blotches. Let me know if anyone knows of them. Thank you

It would be wise to purchase a tester this way you know what's contained in them. I bought one from Dancesafe.org last week and it arrived in the mail today. I just updated my report on Pillreport regarding the Letter G pill I was inquiring on earlier. You can view that result on this link http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=8850 :)

nakoma74 said:
PLUR

3 hours later......

Here you go
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=8802

11abc11 said:

Thanks man, but the people who I deal with are apparently color blind and they're orange. I had the orange playboys a while back and they were very weak with lots of tweak. These supermans look exactly the same EXCEPT they have big white blotches to go with the white specs. So hopefully they'll be a little better. I still had a really good time with the playboys, but I don't drop very often. Someone with a high tolerance would probebly think they were completely bunk. Another reason not to abuse E.

No prob, blue dolphins just made it to the NO area. Haven't tried them yet though, will post if they any good when I drop them.

I thought I post something since this thread seems kind of dead. Ate a blue dolphin and they were str8 ate a red rolex and it was fiya. Also could have tried pink rabbits and purple unicorns. All these are in the NO area.

need info on plain pills. no stamp no score. they come in different colors. my guy is calling them sweet tarts. says they are pretty small.

Anything good floating around Baton Rouge? New Years is coming and I need to know what to look for,also anything I should avoid( I HATE METHBOMBS).

Anyone in Louisiana know about ,yellow & red thundercats,pink & blue playboys,or yellow maple leafs?

STAY AWAY from red thundercats! I just read a report on them. The poster thinks they contain DXM. I had pink playboys not long ago. Total speedbombs! That's all I got for ya.

Is there any good shyt going around the NO area, its so dry. We had just had a flood of red rolexes, yellow mitsusbihis, yellow louis vuitton, and blue mcdonalds; but now there is nothing to be found.

^^^ BOOO!! I feel so sorry for you! lol At least you had good shit for awhile. Try moving to Florida. It's been almost a year since I've seen anything of quality, or close to quality, and It's not just me. It's the whole state.

lmao! I guess we spoiled. Funny thing is I always thought the stuff in florida was better than the stuff in louisiana.

I hear that orange buddahs have made their way to florida.......one can only hope! I'll probebly never see them even if they are the real deal ='( They're all over pillreports.com and supposed to be some bomb ass beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.