Regional pill discussion : South East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Crap! I hope those Transformers make their way to North-Central Florida soooooooon!! I've read virtually nothing but good things about them on pillreports.com but had little hope of seeing them since they seem to stay in Canada. Come December time I wanna be hanging out with Optimus Prime baby!!

Oh, and Salutations Nakoma, nice to see you're on here as well. Keep those fingers crossed!

Transformers kick ass

2oclockbeanfiend.2 said:
Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Red Transformers
my friend rolled hard as fuck off of 1 for a good 6 hours the other night

ECSTASY IN DISGUISE!

edit: illest looking roll i've ever seen

8261.jpg

not my pic,from pillreports

I live on the south east coast of Florida. Ive personally had the red autobots (in your pic) and the purple decepticons (also on pillreports).

The red ones are medium to strong MDMA (it seems to differ by pill/batch) with small presence of Ketamine (you basically don't feel it) and medium to strong amount of ephedra/amphetamine (seems to also differ by pill/batch).

The purple ones are strong MDMA (I ate just the "chin" off one pill and beaned for 4 hours just not super hard) with medium ketamine and small amount of ephedra/amphetamine.

The red ones kinda hurt your stomach coming on and if you don't eat enough (like only a half) for the MDMA to fully affect or you have a high tolerance then they will hurt your stomach more than anything. But on 1 or 2 they are pretty damn good. Plus as a side note, everyone seems to have to shit when they eat them. Not too fun doing that at the club =D

The purple ones have absolutely no stomach effects (unless you get a little sick right when the full MDMA hits you) but none of the upset stomach stuff while it kicks in. They have like no come-down also. The only thing is that if you eat too many at one time the K overpowers the MDMA and you dont roll that hard you are just chill - not blowing up. Which can be good for going out but kinda disappointing sometimes. I've found it's best to eat half - half - half - half every hour (if you are gonna eat 2). It seems to hit the best with small doses spread out like that. Definitely high MDMA content tho.

Both are definitely from Quebec. It seems that is a big mixture up there -- MDMA, K, speed. Most of the pills I've seen that came from up there have that combination just in different ratios. Sometimes without the K tho. I personally am in love with the purple ones for clubbing. I just keep eating little pieces/halfs and I'm rolling and feeling good all night. Plus you can go to sleep after them and eat on them/after them and everything. And you feel fine the next day. I usually feel a little fucked up after the red ones cause of the speed.

Well this is encouraging! It's awesome that more than one person has come across these recently in Florida. Thanks for the details MUS1CJUNK1E, the purple decepticons sound rowdy, but I'd be content to get ahold of either one. Stay safe all and keep hoping for good pills like these to start circulating again!

No problem buzzchaser. I know that many, many people in the broward county area have come across them (especially the red ones), and I know they are constantly made up north it just depends when people bring them down. I think the red ones are about used up around here with maybe some purples still floating around. Oh well, until the next batch! I'm supposed to be getting some white francs soon (like the french currency) that are supposed to be pretty pure so I'll post about them when I know.

yo i'm in central fla, just picked up some green diamonds (shaped like actual diamonds, six sided). they're pretty hard, speckled a bit, with a touch of shinyness.

has anyone tried these yet? i hear about red, yellow, and blue diamonds but there doesn't seem to be too much info on these. there's one thread on pillreports but it didn't seem very conclusive. i've got two first timers eating them and i want to make sure they're gonna eat some awesome pills.

Oh, and Salutations Nakoma, nice to see you're on here as well. Keep those fingers crossed!

DUDE! I just learned that there's red evesu's in my area that supposed to be FIRE!! YAY Things are starting to look up. Still crossing the fingers, though! LOL I'm in Seminole. I don't know where you're headed, but apparently there's yummy candies popping up all over Florida now. Good luck

If the green diamonds are anything like the red or yellow, prepare yourself for disappointment my friend. They are very, very, very week. I will take 3-4 to equal 1 ok pill. Those were the last pills I could find & have me very very discourage in my search for good pills in Cent FL.

i just got my hands on some purple decepticons, hopefully from what ive been told that these pills are just great! and will have rolling hard for a while. s.florida btw

The Red Rolex are awesome!

11abc11 said:
I ate a red rolex yesterday. If you can find them get them. Best bean I ever ate. I got in the NO area.
;) Hey 11, I'm on round 2 of these...they're awesome! Made their way down by Lafayette. Doin the happy dance!
PS.The yellow pills with K stamped on them weren't much but maybe some speed and not much of it.

Any pills in Winston-Salem North Carolina. im new in this state and town and have no conx for rolls and cant seem to find one. i just wanna know if they even exist in this town.

nakoma74 said:
DUDE! I just learned that there's red evesu's in my area that supposed to be FIRE!! YAY Things are starting to look up. Still crossing the fingers, though! LOL I'm in Seminole. I don't know where you're headed, but apparently there's yummy candies popping up all over Florida now. Good luck

Nakoma, things just keep sounding better and better! If things keep going like this I'll be walking in the clouds for sure! I'm gonna be in Gainesville by the way. Hope you get ahold of some of those evesu's and end the drought! Good luck and stay safe!

*Xplicit* said:
If the green diamonds are anything like the red or yellow, prepare yourself for disappointment my friend. They are very, very, very week. I will take 3-4 to equal 1 ok pill. Those were the last pills I could find & have me very very discourage in my search for good pills in Cent FL.

yeah me and a few people each ate two and they did absolutely nothing. total fucking junk.

Glad to hear you found them countrybumpkin. Just got some red louis vuitton and orange bears, will let you know if they any good. Also if you find red dolphins get them, they are comparable to the rolex.

Grrrrrrr!!

buzzchaser78 said:
Nakoma, things just keep sounding better and better! If things keep going like this I'll be walking in the clouds for sure! I'm gonna be in Gainesville by the way. Hope you get ahold of some of those evesu's and end the drought! Good luck and stay safe!

I keep hearing about all these great beans but they seem to be just beyond my reach. My "person" SUCKS!!!!! :p I can't find a damn thing anywhere. As someone mentioned to me before, I'm almost ready to find a rave just so I can get some descent beans. I'm NOT into the rave scene, btw, so that would be pretty interresting. LOL

G.jpg

I heard about all the .G and or the Lady G pills being around and when I heard they have letter G on it, I was assuming I was picking up the Lady G. As I picked these up in Miami the other day, it wasn't what I was expecting. I search all over for a report on this I couldn't find anything anywhere. I hope someone out there who had experience with these can tell me what they are like.

btw, they are off white in color. Beveled on both side and as you can see a VERY large stamped letter "G" that pretty much filled one side of the pill and on the back a imprinted dot with a hard to make out ring around it.

Last edited:
nakoma74 said:
I keep hearing about all these great beans but they seem to be just beyond my reach. My "person" SUCKS!!!!! :p I can't find a damn thing anywhere. As someone mentioned to me before, I'm almost ready to find a rave just so I can get some descent beans. I'm NOT into the rave scene, btw, so that would be pretty interresting. LOL

Damn, well I hope your luck changes soon!! I don't have a connect back home anymore because I've been away for so long, but my brother has it taken care of for me. One less thing to have to stress over! Apparently there are some decent beans around there though, because he got peeled a few weeks ago with the girl he's seeing now and she seems to have a pretty solid hook-up... so hopefully there won't be any roadblocks to dream world. haha. I haven't had a chance to ask exactly what kind(s) are floating about, but hopefully I will soon. As for hitting up the rave scene, it'd probably be a good bet (except for the fact that your not into it). But who knows, maybe it'll be a blast. My rave experience is limited to one "club-rave" so I'd be the wrong person to ask. I'm not against the idea as I can definately see myself rolling back and having a great time at one, I've just always done small groups at my/someone elses house. There's just something about close friends and a comfortable place that seals the deal for me. I hope your quest goes well, and by the time new years passes, we'll both have a bright shiny new memory for the ages! Stay safe and live it up to the fullest!

buzzchaser78 said:
Damn, well I hope your luck changes soon!! I don't have a connect back home anymore because I've been away for so long, but my brother has it taken care of for me. One less thing to have to stress over! Apparently there are some decent beans around there though, because he got peeled a few weeks ago with the girl he's seeing now and she seems to have a pretty solid hook-up... so hopefully there won't be any roadblocks to dream world. haha. I haven't had a chance to ask exactly what kind(s) are floating about, but hopefully I will soon. As for hitting up the rave scene, it'd probably be a good bet (except for the fact that your not into it). But who knows, maybe it'll be a blast. My rave experience is limited to one "club-rave" so I'd be the wrong person to ask. I'm not against the idea as I can definately see myself rolling back and having a great time at one, I've just always done small groups at my/someone elses house. There's just something about close friends and a comfortable place that seals the deal for me. I hope your quest goes well, and by the time new years passes, we'll both have a bright shiny new memory for the ages! Stay safe and live it up to the fullest!

I only roll with my hubby, and we never leave the house. If I went to a rave, I would go there, grab some beans, and prolly go back home and have a good old time! LOL We'll just have to cross our fingers for eachother :) I am so ready for that bright shiny memory!!!!! PLUR

Chinafly said:
G.jpg

I heard about all the .G and or the Lady G pills being around and when I heard they have letter G on it, I was assuming I was picking up the Lady G. As I picked these up in Miami the other day, it wasn't what I was expecting. I search all over for a report on this I couldn't find anything anywhere. I hope someone out there who had experience with these can tell me what they are like.

btw, they are off white in color. Beveled on both side and as you can see a VERY large stamped letter "G" that pretty much filled one side of the pill and on the back a imprinted dot with a hard to make out ring around it.

never seen these before, the lady g's have the lady stamped on one side with one leg not two, if u see the girl laying down and u see two legs that shits fake, and then the G. is stamped on the other side. these are really good. cant say much about the ones u have, first time seeing them and im from miami... let me kno how they were Triptheorymia < aim

Status
Not open for further replies.