Regional pill discussion : South East

Status
Not open for further replies.
red....BLOOD RED...of what i figured are the diesel clothing line stamp in south louisiana! dam good pills 9/10. these were the hardest press ive ever had in my life. i always chew mine up and i literily could not bite these in half.

Tested real good too:
Mandelin Reagent: Black
Marquis Reagent: Purple
Mecke Reagent: Black
Robadope Reagent: nothing
Simons Reagent: Blue

waterfreak said:
red....BLOOD RED...of what i figured are the diesel clothing line stamp in south louisiana! dam good pills 9/10. these were the hardest press ive ever had in my life. i always chew mine up and i literily could not bite these in half.

Tested real good too:
Mandelin Reagent: Black
Marquis Reagent: Purple
Mecke Reagent: Black
Robadope Reagent: nothing
Simons Reagent: Blue

Are these in the New Orleans area or lafeyette area?

Anything on red smiley faces in Central Fl? They are very soft, smiley without a ring around them..........

Last edited:
Came across some orange pills with a four-pointed star on them yesterday in NOLA. It was a decent press. Flat on the press side, domed on the bottom. Solid orange, no spots. Didn't try it because the guy wanted $12 a piece and that's just ludicrous. Plus, the guy was kind of young and my previous experience with him tells me that he's never had a good pill in his life. I gave him a red rolex a few weeks ago and he tried telling me it wasn't real ecstacy...because he doesn't know what real ecstacy is. I swear, this fucking generation coming up...I feel bad for them because all they know is methbombs. None of them know good shit because when someone tries selling them good tabs for a slightly higher price than the methbombs they would rathe go with the cheap shit. Damn "millenials"...

IFearCarnies said:
Came across some orange pills with a four-pointed star on them yesterday in NOLA. It was a decent press. Flat on the press side, domed on the bottom. Solid orange, no spots. Didn't try it because the guy wanted $12 a piece and that's just ludicrous. Plus, the guy was kind of young and my previous experience with him tells me that he's never had a good pill in his life. I gave him a red rolex a few weeks ago and he tried telling me it wasn't real ecstacy...because he doesn't know what real ecstacy is. I swear, this fucking generation coming up...I feel bad for them because all they know is methbombs. None of them know good shit because when someone tries selling them good tabs for a slightly higher price than the methbombs they would rathe go with the cheap shit. Damn "millenials"...

Lol that price isn't to bad for the moment due to the drought in the NOLA area. I do feel you on that peeps can't tell the difference between methbombs and the real stuff. I just ran across some blue double D's in the NOLA, haven't tried them but will post when i do.

Status
Not open for further replies.