Regional pill discussion : Central

Status
Not open for further replies.
IBeCrazy said:
Pretty fucking awesome.

How many did you take? Was it speedy or dopey? How long did it last? What would u compare them to? How did u feel the next day.... can you explain what pretty fucking awesome is in more detail :p haha thanks pimpin

easyzstreet, they are the best 1's I ever ate. I tried the yellow louis, red rolexes, blue mcdonalds, and yellow mitsubihis, they look like they are coming from the same presser. Cleanest comedown.

do they look like the purple playboys or the green or orange bosses? or what about a different batch like the green ladies from the west coast? Cleaner than them or what?

11abc how long u been rollin? best u ever had ?! i heard they are strong but nothing crazy im just tryin to get a better idea on these help from anyone would be awesome.

yeah the yellow rolex's are the same as the bosses and playboys that have been going around. Domed on both sides and very hard pressed.
Very clean!!! Took three on NYE over about 6 hrs and slept fine when i went to bed. Felt like NO meth either!
I have been rolling for about 5 yrs (very high tolerance) and they put me on my ass!

Ive been rolling since May of 06. They are comparable to the oranges bosses, yellow apples, yellow aol man, and yellow mercedes. Better than the green xbox. We normally eat like 10 and it only took 2 crowns to knock me on my ass. It took like an hour to hit me, but when it hit, it hit hard.

If you live in nebraska and you get some blue smurfs, with a smurf on one side, I suggest selling them, waste of money.

vikesfan said:
yeah the yellow rolex's are the same as the bosses and playboys that have been going around. Domed on both sides and very hard pressed.
Very clean!!! Took three on NYE over about 6 hrs and slept fine when i went to bed. Felt like NO meth either!
I have been rolling for about 5 yrs (very high tolerance) and they put me on my ass!

Are they better than the bosses, and purple playboys? Because those were like kinda average. not too loved up and they had a tiny hint of speed in those. Everyone was giving them a high rating and i give them like a 7.

The smaller green ladies that are everywhere in all colors were better than bosses and playboys i thought and they were softer. But everyone seems to like the crowns so well see. anymore info on the yellow crowns?

Last edited:
mn- green/purple playboys, green pistols, pink 3leaf clovers. took 2 of each over winter break and had some crazy all nighters

Purple naked ladies...about as tall as they are wide, crappy stamp, didn't really like.

Pink swans and blue toyota's are worth taking for sure.

Orange penguins.....not that great either.

Red....bulls?
Supposedly just a red pill with a bull on it. I haven't seen it, but thats what I can get I guess....

I've read good and bad things on them....what you guys think? Is there a way to taste it to see if its real? I tried local head shops for a test kit but they don't stock them, and I am SOL I guess there. Anyone heard anything about them in Michigan?

Last edited:
Brown Hammers - Bunk pills with .5 mda and mde or whatever it is also with ephedrine and some other adulterant
Blue Dolphins - Good pills nothing great but has caffiene in it
Green Mosquitos - Bunk Pills Beware
White Monkeys - Bunk Pills Beware (meth bomb)
White Transformer - By far the best pill i've ever injested sooo clean
Blue Bape (falling star)- Clean roll definantly get em if u can]
Red Underarmour - Clean roll might have a bit of meth in it
Green Apples- MDA MDA YUM YUM!!!
Red Apples - Jus a clean roll nothing strong, nothing weak
Red Tridents - Awweesomme rolls clean as fuck

These are all in Indiana.

Has anyone taken a green pistol? Its light green with a pistol facing toward the left. They're around the Minneapolis, Minnesota area. Any feedback would be highly appreciated. %)

Last edited:
yellow/green/grey guns are awesome ! only took one and i was good on new years. any word on white supermans around chicago?

Status
Not open for further replies.