Here is the link to the Central section on pillreports
[ 08 August 2002: Message edited by: masheadatronic
icon6.gif
]
[ 02 October 2002: Message edited by: kubenzi_boy ]
[tranceaddiKt edited to add Ohio]

Last edited by a moderator:
Detroit Pill Reports

thought it might be a good idea to make a thread for recent pill reports in Detroit. There aren't any pill reports from Michigan in the past month or more.

Anyone in Michigan or the Detroit area do any pills lately? PLEASE report them here! We need to get the word out on what's good and what isn't for the festival!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[Detroit] Few pills I can't find any reviews on..

Blue Dolphins - Few reviews, but none from my area.
Blue Supermans - Few reviews, but none from my area.
Orange Mercedes - Found nothing.
Green Pears - Found nothing.

Anyone have any thoughts on these?

^^^Agreed, just ate 3 green apples tonight; Macintosh Apples, with the bite taken out of the left hand side of the apple. Some were scored, some rounded, but boy they are good. I got some more for Saturday, should be a blast of a time.

I'm able to get green pears but I haven't heard about the apples. Hmm...

Anyone know anything about Pink Ferrari's or White Unicorns?

*merged your two threads on the same subject of Detroit pills.

i picked up a few blue dolphins, dolphin jumping to the left medium blue with alot of white specks in them. a friend of mine took one last night and didnt like it too much, he has some experience with em. his girl took one, a noobie, and i could tell she was rolling hard. he reccomended take two (like most the pills that have been around detroit lately =[ )

Pick them up they are good. Also yesterday I seen some white mercedes, logo on bouth sides, I didnt not pick them up but they looked good.

Green apples are alright! The Orangish Red Mercesdes I took one didnt feel anything so I waited a while and dropped anouther, I wanted to check out my eyes to see if they were huge.... Nope it was almost all meth I was dissappointed that stuff makes me Mellow and Axious. The White Ferraries that went through D town were amazing I loved alllllll niiiiiight loooooong. The blue M's my friend said they were pretty good. Im out here in Flint town looking for some new ones!

yeah i heard those orange mercedes were bunk. heard good things about the dolphins.

of course none of this comes from personal experience as i no longer take pills.

Blue Superman's were pretty decent...very smooth, not speedy or cracked-out. I parachuted two and rolled quite comfortably.

I took one Blue Dolphin as well and had no real complaints other than I was already mashed and probably didn't need to take it.

there were 2 batches of orange mercedes.

one batch had 2 rings around the logo and one had 1 ring around the logo. the ones with 2 rings were far better than the ones with 1 ring. i had both last weekend, and the 2 ring mercedes were far better.

They had them orangeish mercedes again, I think the last ones were more white. Meth bombs, E is gay.

I agree detroit pills have been sucking... up untill now.. last 3 I got from their are Yellow YY (roman Y) MDA and a little speed very nice roll to be honest.. then comes the super bomb Green Versace's still in circulation now and the lastest batch is Yellow Elephants with an outpressed logo as well as the versaces'... jus gotta know the right ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.