Regional pill discussion : Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depends, we need a better description.

If these are more of a barney purplish color (which some could say are red) have some specks, are thin and flat and have an apple imprint, I'd say you got some good beans.

all i know is red apple is supposed to be decent.... i know, not alot to go on...

new pills back around milwaukee. brownish/tan maples. real hard press with no score and bevel on non-logo side. 1 pill worked very well with 2 doses for my first candyflip. great experience indeed.

red apples (kc mo)- raised apple, round, no score, thin pill- very well pressed, hard.
strong peak for 2-3 hours-last about 4-5 hours total, little energy, lights and music ok, sex great!, drains you. can sleep peacefully when done, next day is good

Anybody in the minnesota area have orange mcdonalds if so what did you think about em?

jrizzle said:
Anybody in the minnesota area have orange mcdonalds if so what did you think about em?
are they double stackedish and have ( (m) ) (the last set of () is the pill)

jrizzle said:

had them and they are really good. you will need to take 2-3 over the night though, they are strong but they don't last to long.

i took 10 last night starting around 6:30pm and tripped hard on some boomers and today i havent slept yet and its 9:00pm the next night and i dont feel like shit or anything just irritable and pissy

you took 10 pills throughout the course of the night. either those are a horrible batch of pills, you have the highest tolerence I have ever seen, or you just dont give a fuck about your body. also seeing as that you have no hangover 30 hours later with no sleep either means that those pills were in fact bunk or you are a hardcore tweaker who experiences this very frequently.

no buddy fuck you.....i ate a bomb quarter of some bomb boomers for my first time in 6 months and i took 7 of em in an hour and i was so fucked from the shrooms i couldnt feel the beans at all and i thought 10 minutes was an hour so i just kept it poppin...

Awww you guys are mean!!
But 10 pills is over doing it, man.
Do what you want.
But, sounds like it sucks.
Your body will only release so much serotonin and at one point the rolls arent effecting you anymore. probably after 5 if not less.

The Orange McDonalds were around the Los Angeles area a few months ago and from what I gathered, they're like 80mg of MDMA, nothing else. Although that's not a lot, 2 at a time is good enough (and 3 is just phat!), it is a really clean roll.
to the guy who took 10, you just wasted 6 good pills... yah, i know hippie flips are the shiznitbamboozle and the whole fact that psilocin (mighty good dose, might i add.. one of the few people who shroom right... quarter+ = A+ trip:D) also acts on your serotonin system (and also make you happy and things like that too, so a lot of crossover effects), you're forgiven for fucking up this time... however, know that you wasted 6 good pills, which translates to AT LEAST 60-100 bucks! so, don't do it next time.. 4 pills is more than enough for a mushroom bomb!

man now im completley sober i counted my stash i started with 70 and i ended and i came out with 25 between me and my friend i took 20 he took 25 and i feel like i popped a triple of some really meth crack pills

hey man im not trying to hate on you. it just seems that taking all those pills was a waste or something was wrong with them. i love hippieflipping/candyflipping just as much as anyone. but last friday all i had to drop was two very clean doses and 1 nice roll for an awesome time. nothing more. let the seratonin have a little break. 20 pills is a lot if in a short time.

yea but like ive said i didnt feel any of em once i was tripping hard i just kept popping em cause my time perception was so fucked 10 minutes was at least an hour it felt like

i'm not believing this for a second... either you're lying your ass off or your pills are completely bunk! from 10 it went to 20... next thing up, you ate a 2 lb brick of MDMA and felt completely normal, yes? or is it perhaps you mistook your M&M's for your MDMA pills and so you and your friend are "hardcore" for eating 20+ M&Ms... or an even more devious scenario, where your friend gave you a quarter of mushies, fucked you up and gave you M&Ms while he was stealing 40+ pills from your stash and eating M&Ms with you!

hey im from twin cities area... been outta the loop for awhile. any good pills going around:D

Help Pink Airplane ID...

Central Texas....

Hi! I'm new to the forum, but not new to the, uhhh, experience, let's say.

Anyhow, I really could use some help here ID-ing a pill. It's pinkish-orange, but more pink than orange, with white speckles. The imprint on it is an airplane, but not like a yellow Boeing. It's more like a jet plane look . . . profiled, though. There is no score. They're round, domed bottom and about the size of a child's Tylenol chewable asprin. I wish I could post a pic to make this easier!!

Here's what little I've been able to find out by HOURS of searching the web: They could be 'bin Laden' prints, as a Google forum ID'd them. I've confirmed the existance of bin Ladens having been in circulation at one point, but I don't know what it stands at now, or about if this specific print is a bin Laden. There weren't any pics to go with that post.

I've seen people say that they're slow to start, but when you do they're teh bomb. Even on this forum I found one post - out of hundreds and hundreds! - that said that these were like MDA and the best shit they'd ever had. Cool, cool - if it's true and that's these . . . but they were taken two hours ago and they're giving off little, if any, real discernable effect.

So, anybody out there who can help me ID these? Anybody got stories, links with pics (Google image searching netted me nothing!) so I can positively ID them, anything at all? I've checked ecstasydata, the lyceam, and erowid (for what little it was worth for this . . . ) and no go. *shrugs*

I just really hope that these aren't bunk or, well, something worse.

.hoenixburning:.

Status
Not open for further replies.