• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Reducing Blood Pressure on LSD

LemonlyFresh

Greenlighter
Hey guys! First post, loooong time lurker. I was wondering if you guys could help me. Every time I trip, I get the classic signs of high blood pressure, ie swollen fingers and raging, painful headaches. This is terrible because I love to trip, and these side effects ruin the trip for me. To help combat these effects, I was going to take either clonidine or atenolol.

I believe clonidine may be the best choice because it affect adrenergic receptors, as does LSD, and this is what I was led to believe is the cause of some of the stimulatory effects of LSD. However, in my paranoid mind, I was concerned that there may be a reaction, similar to how beta blockers and cocaine are not supposed to be used together. I looked on drug reaction sites for a reaction between ergotamine and clonidine, and there was none, but I would like more opinions and data in that regard.

I guess to summarize, would clonidine or atenolol be good to take to reduce BP on LSD? Would there be a dangerous reaction, and if not, which would ve more appropriate? Thanks guys!

be sure what you are getting is real lsd, psychedelic amphetamines are likely to cause HBP, however clonidine will do the job for both.
peace bro