• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Reduce pain from snorting?

SiriuslyLost

Bluelighter
Is their anything I can do to remove or drastically reduce the burn from snorting a line of dope? I personally like the burn but my girl can't handle it and ends up damn near crying.

The only real idea I could come up with is to take a few drops of water and dissolve it and than snort the water but I was unsure how that would affect it. Any ideas are welcome. I absolutely love snorting and feeling.the burn but I won't do it unless she does as well so we don't end up on two different levels of high and annoy one another so I'm stuck smoking it.

haven't you heard of the neti pot? godamn lol

Lmfao. Like yeah ik I could just dissolve in water and let her snort that but would that still work the same as if you snorted powder? I worry that it will be less effective because its not able to truly stick and dissolve in your nasal passage. I feel like it would just be running past it and down your throat. I'm down to my last 4 points rn so don't wanna just do trial and error.

Lmfao. Like yeah ik I could just dissolve in water and let her snort that but would that still work the same as if you snorted powder? I worry that it will be less effective because its not able to truly stick and dissolve in your nasal passage. I feel like it would just be running past it and down your throat. I'm down to my last 4 points rn so don't wanna just do trial and error.
You could let it dissolve in water and she could drink that if she doesn't like the burn of sniffin'

Lol.

1. use both your nostrils, alternate
2. crush all powders as much as possible to avoid abrasion
3. snort water up your shit, it helps... a lot in a few ways

Bro i used to say the same thing as you, about liking the burn & all that lol. But after a few years i assume I did some damage to my nose. Because these days I mostly smoke it which sucks cuz you definitely get higher snorting meth. But damn the pain is almost unbearable these days! Doing a line burns & hurts so bad. My eye is watering really bad and its just insane lol