• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants redosing vyvance one and a half hours after taking first dose.

downerfan

Bluelighter
My friend dog first took a dose of 50 mg then 1 and a half hours later took 100 mg.how will this effect my friend.

Giving a dog Vyvanse is animal cruelty. I'm calling PETA!

Seriously, we know it's you, anyone monitoring this forum knows it's you, unless you're very savvy with security, even then there's ways to figure you out, but we're mostly not worth LEs time. That's why we don't use useless things like SWIM, and other "anonymous" shit here.

To answer your ? Youwill likely be feeling the effects of d-amphetamine for ten - fourteen hours post the second dose. 150-mg is A LOT for anyone with low stimulant tolerance. Remember, full effects may not be felt until after two hours or more. Redosing this cmpd just doesn't work like with other traditional stimulants. Best too take entire dose for the day in one take.

I do not recommend doses above 60 -70mg/day, but am aware the some drs prescribe more. That is their decision, I feel it's too much, but maybe some people with legitimate needs require more. For rec use keep doses as small as possible and as infrequent as possible to avoid eventual tolerance build up.

Getting into stims for rec purposes can lead to very bad things.

Yeah haha for a second I thought you really thought it was my dog haha. true but you can't be to careful. I have a high tolerance,50 mg doesn't do much for me.I think I may be addicted,I'm kinda scared I dont want to end up being a druggy?i dont know what to do because my school starts on Monday and i can't function without it.

I took a brake for a couple months because school ended.but then when I started taking it again about a week ago my doctor prescribed me the same dose I took before I had the brake from it,50 mg,and then I started abusing it more and more.