Admin Attention Redirected to odd site...

Try scanning your computer for adware and other stuff, see if that could have caused it.

Running FF with no extensions other than java. Scans came back with nothing. Only thing I can think of that might have caused it was being in TC, but I've never had any prior issues with that either. :?

If you allow Java to run on a malicious website, it can install malware.

Look up "java drive by" or "JDB"

Hmm, what's best to scan with, currently I've tried Avira, SUPERAntiSpyware, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, & SpywareBlaster. All return that nothing is amiss and the issue has not recured.

Perhaps I need to enter safe-mode before scanning?

This is why I don't use antivirus...it's really shit for this kind of stuff. :\

Does it happen all the time or is it intermittent? In that article I linked to, it shows you how to reset FF, which I would do to see if it stops. Before I did that though, I think I'd search my registry for that domain name and delete where I found it. That's a bit tricky though.

According to what I posted, the dude reset FF and it worked. You lose your preferences though and that would be annoying. -_- Up to you. I think I would attempt the reset and go through the headache. It sucks. Who knows where you picked it up.

One thing though, did you get fully redirected to that domain or did you get the big red warning screen that the site hosts malware or is an intermediate for malware? If you just got the big red screen, it just means the site has an issue and it will clear up once the site owner cleans up the malware.

It only happened a couple times while I was deleting subscriptions to older threads. Hasn't happened before or since, which is what made me feel there might be something wonkey going on with bL.

It fully redirected to the site, no warning was displayed. I think I'm going to follow the instructions for a hard reset on FF, but if you could provide info on how to do the search and destroy for the domain in the registry that would be awesome. Regardless I don't have all that many settings that would be lost.

If you click the "Start" button and type "regedit" and press "Enter," it opens the registry editor. Then, do Ctrl+f and type the domain into the search box. Press F3 to keep searching for each instance. Be careful what you delete from the registry. :D You'll *probably* be OK, but you can kill the PC if you delete the wrong thing.

Does the same thing happen when using other websites, specifically search engines? Also, does the problem occur with other browsers, or just FF?

If it happens elsewhere too and not just on FF, you're probably having a malware problem. I had a similar issue and ran down the laundry list of available anti-malware software with no results until I tried Ad-Aware. They were able to spot and delete the virus.