• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Red worms in my bud??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigTrip

Greenlighter
it's happened a few times with this dark outdoor hydro. one of the times the worm was actually moving around? what is this about, i know another friend found a beetle in his as well. could this just be where its being grown? has this happened to anybody else :!

Not worms, probably caterpillars, not good (Maybe just red hairs and you're super blazed).

cactoblastus in my crumbly!
wait, sorry, wrong forum :p
Lol, if you're actually getting caterpillars, you're loosing either way :S
but you'll be laughing if they are just super huge red hairs :p

Off Topic: HAHAHHA this reminds me of a thread I saw on another forum. This guy was like saying there are these things called THC worms and they are made out of sticky pure thc and they eat shit and breath thc and like make litte shits of thc all over in your bud LOL, he posted these pictures of like a bowl with a large worm in it and like a joint with a large worm sticking out of it. Obviously it wasn't true. Sorry this has nothing to do with it but it was sooo funny

Excuse me? Are you calling bullshit? Why would I come and reply to a thread with some bullshit? If you really want the link I'll find it. Maybe you could try being less of a jackass asking? "Could I get the link?" Rather than "Give link or i dont believe you read this"

Edit: http://www.rollitup.org/general-marijuana-growing/7820-thc-worms-proof-they-exist.html

Enjoy, jackass.

cool it lil nigguh.

but on topic: if my bud had anything moving inside of it - i wouldnt smoke it....

Excuse me? Are you calling bullshit? Why would I come and reply to a thread with some bullshit? If you really want the link I'll find it. Maybe you could try being less of a jackass asking? "Could I get the link?" Rather than "Give link or i dont believe you read this"

Edit: http://www.rollitup.org/general-marijuana-growing/7820-thc-worms-proof-they-exist.html

Enjoy, jackass.

donkey.jpg

I hate when bears kick me in the dick... it sucks. But yeah the wormies in your bud are no good. That means your bud was more than likely picked out of a field somewhere in bumfuck and thrown in a bag... cut to shortly there-after... you buy it. I've seen it before when I've gone and picked weed out of fields. Don't smoke it. I can almost guaranty you'll end up with bronchitis. But if you wanna check it out anyway go right ahead.

^ Good answer. Weed is a crop like any other -- when not properly cared for, it can develop pests. Get a new source.

I think this thread has gone on long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.