• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Red Omegas and Yellow Rabbits in the Chicago area

ch3ddar

Greenlighter
A friend has been taking mints for about 3 years now and enjoying the ease of mind that they are gonna be good quality every time. Unfortunately for my friend the mints are suddenly unavailable and there are nasty rumors that there aren't going to be. A friend is having a giant party this weekend and acquired a mixed stash of Red Omegas, Yellow Rabbits (facing right) and White ladies. They are all the size of a double stack, they all have the slight rim around the edge of the top, and they all are impressed. They are lightly white speckled. A friend is wondering if anyone has recently acquired these since there is nothing on pillreports.com thats newer than a year old that he can find that accurately reflects them.

Also a friend was extremely upset to find that his own test kit which he hasn't had to use for an extremelly long time has clearly gone bad, as all the reagents pour out brown. He would really appreciate anyone that has any experience with these recently, or if anyone actually knows the location of any test kits in chicago (i figure theres gotta be a shop that sells them)

I had some really good white lady pokeballs in '10 around december. I wouldn't go by that report, however. Get a new test kit.