Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Recreational Use of Morphine Sulfate

narcotophile

Greenlighter
My cat has stumbled upon some morphine sulfate 100mg tablets (grey coloured, round, imprint - 100/ABG). my cat is unaware whether they are ER or not and is not fond of sharpies. Can anyone give her some advice on how to administer these ? Or give some advice about them in general. She is experienced in most opiates and has a medium tolerance, but is curious about these particular pills. I apologise in advice if this belongs in another thread but this is my first post on this website.
cheers

Firstly, the "my cat" stuff isn't necessary, nobody is spying on bluelight so they can track down your IP address and arrest you for asking how to get high on pills. Relax :)

The pills in question are ER, if you don't inject then the best way by far to take them is to plug them (that is, taken anally - I'm sure you can find a guide on google). This route of administration is significantly stronger than swallowing the pills.

If you aren't willing to squirt dissolved pills up your bum to get high, then just crush them and swallow the resulting powder, that will break the time release.

Don't bother trying to snort them, it's much weaker than just eating them.

oh right yeah wasn't too sure about that one just thought better safe than sorry. ill probably end up just plugging them as eating them just doesn't seem worth it, cheers man

Very strong pills - suggest 30 mg dosing at first , if not used to morphine .Also , morphine [ for me anyway ] is horrendously physically addictive , with the most severe withdrawals - cramps , convulsions , spewing , shitting myself , etc , ....Strongly advise you not to swine out using it every day , but give it some good breaks . It only took one box of 20 x 60 mg tablets for my to acquire a full blown physical habit - i.e. 10 days of using ,then the real nightmare began .....
Nevertheless, enjoy ...

i dont find MS contins much fun yeah there is a looooovly rush but thats only if i dose 100mg ( i am a daily opium user) i never really got hooked on em but yeah i was shooting them and i have plugged em and yaeah the rush is nice from shooting but when u plug em they come on slowly and last a hell of a lot longer than if u shoot :) hope that helps

Yeah the duration with plugging is unusual - maybe it absorbs more gradually that way? I know when I plugged them it would keep me high for 10 hours easily, sometimes twelve, whereas a shot of morphine wears off after 5 or so. That was before I started IVing, so I can't really compare potency well. Maybe I just didn't crush them well enough (they're tough to grind down to a fine powder) and so they retained some of the XR.

Personally I think the rush kinda sucked compared to other opiates :p once I got over 100mg the pins and needles would be so painful I'd have to slowly press the plunger down over a minute or two.

This is why I'm so glad to have an open forum. Sharing opinions & experiences. OP says medium tolerance to opi's, which I would interpret as moderate.

IME any morphine unless iv'd is pretty useless. I don't bang either OP, I'm talking about in ED etc.

Orally, in any amount, just kinda sucks,- is disappointing, & plugged is just like being doped up too much to do much of anything. Expect a body buzz akin to a dead leg but all over, no euphoria.

Well, that's IMHO, but to answer your post, if you're not into needles then unfortunately plugging is the next best way to get anything from morphine.

Please don't overestimate your tolerance to opiates, always start small & add. Can't do the reverse. Take into account cross tolerance, you didn't mention if you've had morphine before, but I interpret from your post to be that you have not.

There's also a small subset of the population that cannot metabolise or make use of morphine as either a pain medication or fun drug.

Regardless, be safe & hopefully enjoy those pills. Oh, & congrats on first thread & welcome to the snazzy BL community ;)

Rtp

I am unbelievably surprised that no one has mentioned micron filters. Sure this person will more than likely plug them but theres only really 2 ways to get high off of these and that's plugging and IV'ing and if your going to IV one of these you'd DEFINITELY want to put it through a bigger one first then a smaller 0.02um micron(wheel) filter. Your probably going to have to use a 3ml syringe whether IV'ing or plugging. TBH id use a 5ml syringe to Iv MS-Contins because the more you dilute them the thinner the solution is and id say it filters better.

Don't listen to anyone with these silly ideas of charring the pill in the oven or microwave. Its very bad for you and simply not worth the health risks. Morphine is one of my favourite opiates. Its a really heavy, sedating high, it lasts ages, its very noddy. The only thing that heroin has that morphine doesn't is the warm rush and the more uplifting feeling heroin gives. Morphine just zonks me completely and as has been said, once your having big shots the rush becomes painful due to the pins n needles sensation. Ive had to clench and really tense my body during a morphine rush because it can be really quite painful but once that's over its all worth it.

No tolerance id plug 20-30mg with 1-2ml of water. I have a fair tolerance and a 100mg MS-Contin IV'd would probably get me more faded than 100mg of street heroin(purely due to purity, so don't take too much notice of that)

I have never tried Hydromorphone, Oxymorphone(not sure its even available in Australia) Demerol, Hydrocodone and more im sure I can think of. Has anyone got experience with these? Don't want to derail thread. But ive tried Fentanyl lately and been very disappointed(length of action, huge increase in tolerance and from a 25mcg patch first I got 2 shots now I get one that barely affects me and lasts 1-2 hours with no rush at all........ don't take this as advice, it'd kill most people) I wont be doing any more, semi-safe IV abuse of oxy is finished, codeine is useless for anyone with half a tolerance, Tramadol is yucky, bupe and methadone aren't that good really. I am dying to try Hydromorphone but I want to be right off methadone because its the coke of opies, all rush apparently.

Last edited:
Sorry to double post but if you made morphine hydrochloride would you still get the pins n needles?

I have never tried Hydromorphone, Oxymorphone(not sure its even available in Australia) Demerol, Hydrocodone and more im sure I can think of. Has anyone got experience with these? Don't want to derail thread. But ive tried Fentanyl lately and been very disappointed(length of action, huge increase in tolerance and from a 25mcg patch first I got 2 shots now I get one that barely affects me and lasts 1-2 hours with no rush at all........ don't take this as advice, it'd kill most people) I wont be doing any more, semi-safe IV abuse of oxy is finished, codeine is useless for anyone with half a tolerance, Tramadol is yucky, bupe and methadone aren't that good really. I am dying to try Hydromorphone but I want to be right off methadone because its the coke of opies, all rush apparently.

Yeah fentanyl is pretty disappointing, better than nothing I guess, but it lacks any major euphoria (although somehow still manages to be rather fiendish). Honestly it's better for sucking on a small strip cut off the patch (which at least gives sustained release - I use to do this to get through long shifts at work way way back in the day) than for IVing, which is a huge pain all around because of the short duration (trashes your veins with a new shot every hour, hard to gauge exact dose, can't sleep because you wake up in w/d every 2 hours or so, etc etc.).

I haven't IV'd hydromorphone, so I haven't experienced the famous rush, but I did eat a few of the XR Jurnista pills and it was incredibly euphoric, on top of which one pill eaten at lunchtime (after cutting it up into chunks, but that only helped so much with breaking the XR, since the consistency is closer to rubber than compressed powder) would keep me high till the next morning.

Oxymorphone isn't available in Aus that I know of, but from what I've heard from yanks it's nice but no better or worse than the other fun opiates. Likewise with hydrocodone.

As for wheel filters, the OP made it obvious she didn't want to inject the pills, so I didn't see any need to bring it up.