• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Recommended Oral Dosage for Meth?

ketquest

Bluelighter
Hi guys, if I could get my hands in 1g of pure meth, what is the recommended oral dosage for someone who never tried it before? I am very experienced with cocaine, though.

Google tells me that 200mg is fatal, which is quite scary. That is hard to measure even with a precision digital scale.

Just to complement my post above:

I can also get some Evekeo or Adzenys, would I prefer this high over meth? Which one is better?

I like when I get high on coke because it makes me very chatty and felling like drink a lot of beer and smoke cigarrettes. Will it be the same thing, but more intense?

I would start with 50mg and wait for 2-4hours before taking another 50mg. Meths effects last very long when roa is oral. And they come slower, the effects will build up. There are not much similarities between Coke and meth, totally different kind of stimulants. If i were you, i would snort my meth, starting with 30-50mg and wait for 1-3hours before boosting. It is super long lasting in that roa too.
Meth can be very intense and pretty euphoric, it depends on dosage and tolerance. It keeps you awake for a long tim.

Yeah I'd say 30-60mg starting dose depending on your tolerance.

Methamphetamine isn't especially recreational in very low doses since the recreational effects of meth are only fully apparent after it becomes appreciably serotonergic (which doesn't occur to any significant degree at very low doses).

And, 200mg is actually quite easy to weigh on even a cheap scale, just make sure its reading correctly before you use it (they usually come with a little weight that weighs 10g or so). Also, that 200mg "lethal dose" is pretty questionable (I've seen that figure before, i believe it stems from some low quality article published in Thailand). The median lethal dose is likely quite higher (particularly when the OD involves methamphetamine alone), though I'm sure a suspectible person could potentially experience a fatal overdose at that level, particularly via intravenous administration.

Use 50% of your normal Amphetamine dosage. If you take 40mg Adderall usually (assuming US) then try 20-25mg d-meth.

-GC

Hi guys, thanks for the replies.

I definitely do not want to snort it. I know myself and I would be seeking that horse kick it must give you when you snort it. Would keep snorting until I saw the end of it. I prefer swallowing it.

I don't have a regular amphetamine dosage, I only do coke very sporadically.

I see so perhaps 100mg mixed with some beer should do the trick initially? Will start with 100mg. seems like something I would handle.

When I go on a bender of coke, I can easily snort 5g in one night til morning.

When I go to a rave, I usually take 2 - 3 pills.

I am curious about the meth. Would you take it on a rave , to keep dancing the whole night? I wonder if you can mix that with MDMA.

Is it alright to keep drinking beer when high on meth, as you do when doing coke?

If it is high purity meth, 100mg will be a pretty strong dose, don't expect to sleep within 12 hours of taking it. Could very well keep you up for 24 hours. Then again if you take 3 pressed pills of MDMA perhaps it won't seem that strong, but who knows. Meth lasts a long time.

Also, meth doesn't work as synergistically with alcohol as cocaine does, in fact meth seems to reduce desire/appetite for alcohol to a degree. Experiencing a hangover while the meth is still wearing off isn't fun either.

Don't know about using it for dancing and raves, that was never my thing, but it will definitely keep you up. Never mixed it with MDMA, but have heard of some people having success mixing low doses of meth with MDMA, seems like you'd want to take the meth after the MDMA is wearing off though as to not dirty the effect of the MDMA, not sure.

Becareful!

If it is high purity meth, 100mg will be a pretty strong dose, don't expect to sleep within 12 hours of taking it. Could very well keep you up for 24 hours. Then again if you take 3 pressed pills of MDMA perhaps it won't seem that strong, but who knows. Meth lasts a long time.

Also, meth doesn't work as synergistically with alcohol as cocaine does, in fact meth seems to reduce desire/appetite for alcohol to a degree. Experiencing a hangover while the meth is still wearing off isn't fun either.

Don't know about using it for dancing and raves, that was never my thing, but it will definitely keep you up. Never mixed it with MDMA, but have heard of some people having success mixing low doses of meth with MDMA, seems like you'd want to take the meth after the MDMA is wearing off though as to not dirty the effect of the MDMA, not sure.

Becareful!

Humm I see, I thought that the oral route would require a bit bigger dosage because of the digestion process, a good part of it would probably not even reach bloodstream.

Yeah it would be a great idea to take it when you feel like the MDMA is starting to wear off and you wanna stay at the party and keep dancing. When the MDMA wears off you know it is over, there is no going back to the peak and if you take more pills you are just wasting product and giving yourself a worst hangover.

^^^^just FYI I definitely don't recommend bombing 100mg of meth after taking a few MDMA pills, the effect could be range anywhere from uncomfortable to dangerous