Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Recommend a Documentary v. David Attenborough!

this is a fun, quirky, at times dark, interesting exploration of a "simulation theory"

unlike most simulation theory stuff, it doesn't get all mathy and heady on you, it explains it in a fun and very watchable way

enjoyed it

whoa just watched that.........the we dont teach our pilots everything about their planes, like some of the most important things!
Yeah, you know it's a decent doc when after, you say/think/feel" - "absolute cunts" infinitely. 🤨

Colectiv (2019)

A horrific nightclub fire in Romania exposes an enormous scandal where corrupt politicians were ignoring and/or taking part in obtaining cheaper hospital products to save and obviously pocket money resulting in more people dying. One of the reasons this is an outstanding documentary is the amount of access the documentary makers got to otherwise no go areas; the government office of the health minister for example. Also, none of the progress the viewer sees was helped by the police, it was pure investigative journalism. What also adds a huge layer of merit and interest to the film as a documentary is that the story develops as it is being made, if that makes sense, as in they didn't know 3 quarters of what they know now until after they'd began actually making the documentary. The reason for the documentary was a nightclub fire and how/why it happened, what is uncovered as a result is incredible. I know art is subjective, but if you like documentaries you won't be disappointed....I can say that at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dedícated for all of u who are still struggling with IV use, this is a reminder how u degrade yourself overtime and get trapped in a life that will give u nothing but misery and despair. I empathise alot with Ah Long, my story is pretty similar in lots of aspects and I think u will find it the same.

Earthlings (2005)
Traces of Death (1993)

Both very interesting, but I'll give a potentially disturbing content warning for both. Earthlings deals with how animals are really treated in America in pretty much every industry. A must see if you're an animal lover - or live in the U.S. and care about animals at all - but it is very upsetting (it made me cry and I never cry at stuff).
Traces of Death is about various different ways people die etc. It does consist of a lot of footage of actual death (suicides, accidents, animal attacks, murder, etc) so don't watch if stuff like that is gonna offend you. Again, potentially will upset people, but it's actually fascinating. It is a lot like if Faces of Death (1978) wasn't fake.

Disclosure (2020) - an in-depth look at the history (and current) of how trans people have been depicted on screen both in TV shows and by Hollywood and it's cultural impact and societal influences and effects. Really interesting and also helpful to those of us who consider ourselves allies.

If you are interested in horror movies at all, I highly recommend the series Eli Roth's History of Horror.

Our Great National Parks, narrated by Barrack Obama, ive seen so many Docs on nature and this was the best ive seen, new species never filmed before(and footage), it was incredible and hope inspiring, seeing nature rebalance due to worldwide reserves made a big impact, and like Barack or not he did a great job

Last edited:
Kiss the Ground

I own records in the warehouse district of Denver.. they won't be broken until highly skilled growers understand the soil.

learn about the soil.. ROOTS

Dedícated for all of u who are still struggling with IV use, this is a reminder how u degrade yourself overtime and get trapped in a life that will give u nothing but misery and despair. I empathise alot with Ah Long, my story is pretty similar in lots of aspects and I think u will find it the same.

Link not accessible here, unfortunately.
Post wiki/IMDb/ https?