• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Recently quit opiates, questions about tolerence...

TheDude517

Greenlighter
Well, I was addicted to heroin for a while, but started going thru a new dealer, it was some sort of fentayl, all you could taste was the cut, no bitterness whatsoever but a point would have me nodding for hours, thats about how much I did everyday. Sometimes 2 points, anyway he fell off and I got some really good regular heroin, didn't even feel it, still totally sick, so then I did 160mg of morphine and a half point of heroin a day or 2 later I didn't rush and my pupils were still huge, I started getting sick again within hours, so I haven't bothered doing any for the past week, I tried to get off sick for 3 or 4 days before this, it almost feels like the attempts at getting a high was kind of a taper? After the morphine the withdrawal wasn't as bad, I'm on day 7 or 8 "lost count, have barely slept, but I've had energy, I walk miles daily as well, no longer sick but i d still like to sleep, I was thinking of getting a 30mg ir oxyxodone to IV, I'm wondering if my tolerance would be low enough for it by this point? Last time I was on the fent dope I wouldn't feel any less than 60mg and barely felt it, I'm not sure about tolerence issues because I haven't quit for more than a couple days when I was broke in a few years....

Tolerance is a bitch. I quit my oxy habit for 5 months and came back and basically started where I left off. You should know I was doing prolly 80mg orally a day though lol.

As far as you. I've heard stories of people doing a two week detox then coming out and doing a small shot compared to what they were doing and still overdose. I know you don't want to waste anything but if you feel you must use again please do start low.

Last edited:
I have heard of that as well, shit, I've seen it but I'm not even sure what a starting point would be 15mg or so? I want a little rush, I'm either gonna do that or pick up some morphine, I use to cycle between a lot of opioid pills and heroin, trying not to do one thing too long and keep it fresh up until I got on fentanyl and didn't feel anything else, the reason I wanna get pills is cause at least I'll know my dose, I just wanna nod out and sleep for 8-12 hours, I'm an insomniac but this shit is annoying

Man, sleeping 8-12 hours is impossible for me. I so wish I could. My brain starts tapping on my eyeballs at about 4:30am letting me know I have oxy in the other room. Something else you should consider is that after a break taking oxy is more likely to keep you up instead of letting you sleep. Good luck man. Have you given any thought to quitting? Do you just like getting high or are you treating something?

Everyone's tolerance lowers at different speeds, no way for us to know how it will affect you.. I'd say keep doing what you're doing and stay away from opioids..

I couldn't get ahold of anyone with pills, but I got a point of that fent I've had been doing, my eyes rolled around cross eyed and I nodded for around 12 hours and finally slept, maybe a little too well, I got back pain really bad and am considering getting more but I think I might sleep one more time and see if it goes away, I'm not really sick at all, just real tense and achey

I couldn't get ahold of anyone with pills, but I got a point of that fent I've had been doing, my eyes rolled around cross eyed and I nodded for around 12 hours and finally slept, maybe a little too well, I got back pain really bad and am considering getting more but I think I might sleep one more time and see if it goes away, I'm not really sick at all, just real tense and achey

Don't take heroin(or an inert filler) cut with fent as you never know how much is in there and it's not a homogenous mixture so it's extremely easy to OD

I'm actually impressed, the whole time I've gotten the shit its been very reliable, I worry about hotspots every time but it seems its unfounded actually, the main reason I kept going back was to stay off sick, but I think I'll stick with pills, its what I wanted to begin with and I know what I'm getting everytime, I use to order alot of rc analogs of fentanyl but was so caught up in the score everyday I didn't have the patience to wait for it to show up, you don't get that warm feeling off of fentanyl as much, I really miss that..