• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Reasons for injecting subutex

I'll argue to the grave on this. IVing Subutex and IVing suboxone are different , point blank. I actually feel a rush from Subutex unlike Suboxone. Call me a placebo all you want

Bupe is such a strange drug.

To the user a few above me who said they shot 3 x 8mg a day and still got a buzz? Holy shit!
I've always noticed that if I go up to about 16-24mg I actually start to feel sick, like I'm in withdrawal or something. It's very uncomfortable.

The sweet spot seems to be 4mg for me.

I've never injected bupe. Seen too many horror stories about the citric acid in there and people losing their limbs. Although if this wasn't a risk. I'd probably try it for the hell of it and see what it's like.

I can go a week taking the same dose daily and then I'll have random days where bupe just fucks me up. I don't get it whatsoever since you'd think it wouldn't do shit. These fun days are rare however.

If ur gonna shoot bupe. Better get a micro filter or u will not have any veins within 2-3 months. It’s been years and my veins are still gone.

If ur gonna shoot bupe. Better get a micro filter or u will not have any veins within 2-3 months. It’s been years and my veins are still gone.
Even with a micron filter it’s absolutely terrible for vein linings. at the worst of my bupe iv phase I was losing a vein almost every other shot. 4 months of IV subutex use WITH micron filters and now I can’t find a single superficial vein on my body, they’re Dr Gonzo, don’t think I’ll ever be able to IV again without going for the femoral (no thanks). At the end I kept thinking I’d find a vein and it would turn out to be an artery.

Just boof them, honestly it feels near exactly the same as IV and doesn’t destroy your body. Lower rectal absorption carries bupe directly into systemic circulation. Wish I had tried it before jacking my body up because it really is the #1 roa.