• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs RC's CHMINACA SERIES

Exziam

Greenlighter
Hello I have seen plenty of posts about the CHMINACA sereis and they are all the same post.
I realy want to clarify the diferences between the folowing since they all say that 3g's will make 4oz's
MMB-CHMINACA
MAB-CHMINACA
MA-CHMINACA
MMB-2201

To clarify i have orderd MA-CHMINACA i got 25grams. I mixed my first batch being 3.6g to 4oz's and i had complaints about it being week.
Anything between 4g-4.5 was decent for my friend. Me Personaly 5g to 4oz was way tooo much. Mabey after creating that tolerance my best ratios was 1.25g to an oz but IDK if that was because i had smoked about 40gs beforehand and had to detox the paranoia down. becuase i will not lie after my gf left me i went binge smoking and i was zombie mode after a while.
JUST KEEP IN MIND THAT I ONLY SMOKE BLUNTS!!!!!!!!!

In my area there is something going around called CHEESECAKE and i was wondering if there was a lab that i could send this too get analyzed at a cheap price? Because that cheese houseblend has become an epidemic.

Any comparison on the CHMINACA SERIES would be apreciated since their isnt a post comparing the different but simial chemicals and effects.

So no one knows anything worth while in comparison of these compunds?