• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Rc more like crack?

qepunqepan

Greenlighter
Hello guys i been trying original "common" drugs and his analogues but i cant find a "good" replacement for cocaine crack form, i mean, in terms of effects and ROA (it is a important psycological factor to me) .
I tryed diferent cathinones and fluoroamphs and im thinking about try ethylhexedrone.
So, my cuestion is which rc is, for you, more like cocaine crack form;ROA, effects...?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Crack is pretty unique. N-ethylhexedrone is probably most similar of the commonly available RC's.

I recently (about half a hour ago) took a few mg of wet 4-Fluoro-Methylphenidate (that's the reason I couldn't weight it, what I usually always do). The effects startet to be like Caffeine, now I feel more like on Cocaine. Is there any danger I overdosed? What is a approprimate dosage-duration-scheme for this compound? I only know the Psychonaut Wiki Article on the Compound of it yet, which leads me to the suspicion that I'm rather sensible with this compound, as usual for being a stimulant greenhorn. I'm almost sure my dose was below 5 mg, although I know that estimating the dose of a crstalline powder accidentally mixed with some Coca Cola light has a lot to do with wild eyeballing - Mea maxima culpa!

Recientemente (hace aproximadamente media hora) tomé unos pocos mg de 4-fluoro-metilfenidato húmedo (esa es la razón por la que no podía pesarlo, lo que suelo hacer siempre). Los efectos empezaron a ser como la cafeína, ahora me siento más como con la cocaína. ¿Existe algún peligro de que haya sufrido una sobredosis? ¿Cuál es un esquema de dosis-duración apropiado para este compuesto? Solo conozco el artículo de Psychonaut Wiki sobre el compuesto , lo que me lleva a la sospecha de que soy bastante sensato con este compuesto, como de costumbre por ser un estimulante novato. Estoy casi seguro de que mi dosis estaba por debajo de 5 mg, aunque sé que estimar la dosis de un polvo cristalino mezclado accidentalmente con un poco de Coca Cola light tiene mucho que ver con una mirada salvaje: ¡Mea maxima culpa!
Iddont think that youre on risk of OD, ibeen a daily methylpenidate user (tdah since 5 or 6 years old) and my first dose of all time was like 10/20mg oral.

youre on risk of OD, ibeen a daiIddont think that
As I am not dead yet, I think you are right! ;) Actually, the effects already started to decrease a bit. But I am really surprised on how potent per weight this compound is!

I can smoke it with a simple crack pipe? Not an oil burner.
I haven't tried that yet. Also, I don't want to try it, because smoking stimulants makes them even more dangerous.

Last edited:
N ethyl hex edrone like crack light smoked on a bed of ash. Compulsive moreish but not enough of a buzz to make it really worthwhile imo