• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RC benzos that won’t be detected by metabolic and protein profiling? Anyone currently getting lab tested on RC benzos and passing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuffSamurai

Bluelighter
Hey all. So basically I’m enrolled in a methadone program. I’m over 2 years sober from all street drugs. Benzodiazepines and opiates are my drugs of choice. Specifically etizolam. I would’ve been 2 years sober off benzos as well but in October my best friend and love of my life died from a fentanyl overdose. And I was prescribed a small klonopin prescription.

Basically I’m looking for an RC benzo that won’t be detected by high tech metabolic and protein profiling technology. When I was addicted to etizolam i was also enrolled in a suboxone program and it never came back positive for benzos once. But I know a lot has changed since then.

I was specifically interested in the compound Bromazolam.

Is anyone curenflt enrolled in a methadone program that uses benzos and has had any luck with a specific chemical? Thanks in advance.

Also please spare me from preaching comments about the road I’m going back down and potentially fucking up my methadone I don’t want to hear it.

Sorry aw can't answer drug testing questions. Please look at the BLUA.

As was said above, we don’t allow questions around drug testing (section 1 c of the BLUA) so I’m going to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.