• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos RC BENZO Clarification on Meclonazepam vs Methylclonazepam

Eggsandsalsa

Greenlighter
These are two different chemicals I can link the PubMed links if you would like. A lot of forums had me xo fused for days while I considered research with N-METHYL-CLONAZEPAM.

I kept reading threads on here and elsewhere as well as individuals saying "Its Meclonazepam, its a bummer, dosing is in the 6-12mg range. Long, boring benzo."

This ofc held my research up.for no good reason. The confusion may come from meclonazepam also going by 3-methylclonazolam. Leading to people confusing the two.

Methylclonazolam aka N-METHYL-CLONAZEPAM, on the other hand doses slightly higher than Clonazepam. I'd say 3mg of N-Methyl would equal 2mg of Clonazepam. Its quite hypnotic but that wears off and it feels just like Clonazepam with longer duration.

I can see how this can be confusing so I was not only hoping for someone smarter than me for validation but also a way to ensure what I'm researching is the N-Methyl and not Meclonazepam. I'll link both Pubmed links I'm thinking the easiest way other than my source asking his source (hearsay). I'm hoping someone with the pubmed links or first hand experience can let me know if there Is a simple test with the powder or an obvious enough appearance difference between the two in powder form that can shed some light before I spend $$$ and begin my research. Here are the PubMed links.

N-MethylClonazepam

Meclonazepam