Rate the song above you (youtube) --- Part Deux!

I dont think it's humanly possible to go wrong with a Richard D. James track. 8/10

That song has a very nice hip hop vibe. Its as if Film and Orban eq trx4 had a baby.

Now time for some minimal. The song I wanted to post isnt up on youtube, and im a bit too lazy to upload it myself, so ill post this little gem instead, and ill put up the other one on youtube for my next song to post.

Workidz - Washmachine

^ sort of repetitive, vocals reminded me of crystal castles. Wouldnt download it, but its enjoyable. sick video though 6/10

Chuckie- Moombah ( Afrojack Remix)

8/10

I love songs with unique drum beats, and when it almost sounds like they got a bunch of shit from the kitchen to bang on. Also, I'm becoming obessed with synth lately, so this song was feeding it to me quite well.

-------------------------

Fuerteventura - Gwen Stacey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssURZtkJwwM

This song is WAY too underrated, I haven't met anyone who has ever heard it and love playing it for them. I have to have listened to it at least 200 times. Fucking great when I roll.

JoeTheStoner said:
Plastikman - Consumed

straycatphizzle said:
Orbital - Belfast

Wow - I can't beleive 2 such great tracks were posted in consecutive posts!!! I deliberately chose not to review either of them, cos I've already heard them both loads, and I wanted other people to hear them :) I would have given 'Consumed' 9/10, and 'Belfast' 10/10. I honestly think that Belfast is one of the most beautiful pieces of music ever made <3<3<3

Fuerteventura - Gwen Stacey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssURZtkJwwM

This song is WAY too underrated, I haven't met anyone who has ever heard it and love playing it for them. I have to have listened to it at least 200 times. Fucking great when I roll.

I liked it - some nice electroey synths, although the drums were a bit random - the patterns kept changing, and the tempo seemed to keep speeding up and slowing down. I think those constantly-changing drums would actually annoy me a bit if I heard this song whilst rolling. But I'm not rolling right now, so I'm gonna give it 6/10 :)

Kraftwerk - Pocket Calculator (live)

I deliberately chose not to review either of them, cos I've already heard them both loads, and I wanted other people to hear them :) <3<3<3
hehe. yea, i had to hold back on rating chime myself =)
PISH POSH - corrupt cops ( evol intent vip 2004 )
heard this one plenty, which is a good thing cause the quality of it on utube is seriously lacking. anywho, massive track. love when they chop up inspectah deck's rhymes from c.r.e.a.m. 8/10

The Tuss - Synthacon 9

^ all sorts of trippy/deep/acid techno. Me likes! But a little more bass... (i always seem to comment that... hmmm, i think i am addicted to bass). This track goes everywhere, I think i'll have to listen to it on acid some time. 8/10

Speaking of bass, here's a track i found recently that i like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY6K9ReMDz4

Freestylers - Punks (Krafty Kuts remix)

Speaking of bass, here's a track i found recently that i like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY6K9ReMDz4

Freestylers - Punks (Krafty Kuts remix)

I do like breaks, although 'heavy breaks' isn't one of my favourite sub-genres. I guess this is good fun, but there isn't really any subtlety to it - it's just that relentless bass sound throughout. 5.5/10.

Here's another heavy breaks track - imo it's the only good track The Breakfastaz ever made:

The Breakfastaz - Method Of Doubt

its good to see some breakbeat tracks being posted. just recently i've been trying to get more into the genre. im totally clueless when it comes to breaks heh =) BUT the above track "method of doubt" i do like, tho i prefer the more darker type stuff. this one has like an intoxicating uplifting dance all night vibe going for it. 7/10

Nat Monday - Nucleus

7/10

like the bassline a lot but a little techy stuff thrown in would have risen my score definitely......

Spencer & Hill - Cool (Afrojack Remix)
I haven't heard the original but Afrojack did this track proper. Everything about it is clean. I really like how its so slow to build in the beginning. It allowed my ears to savor every sound and led me to the groove by the hand. The bass drop around 1:12 is bananas too. Great vocal samples too. 8/10
Toasty-"Knowledge"