Rate the song above you (youtube) --- Part 2+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt. When I saw it was a remix by Max Cooper, I immediately knew this track would get a high rating. He never ceases to amazing me. This remix is incredible. The melodies bring feelings of nostalgia. I just love those deep pads and noise filtered saws. 10/10

Portishead - Roads (Max Cooper Remix)

That was a groovy epic dubstep track. I could get into dubstep if they had more tracks like this. 7/10

Roni Size - Brown Paper Bag

^ Classic tune! Really solid dnb. 9/10

38.45 (A Thievery Number) - Thievery Corporation

5/10

The track itself was OK but I didn't like the vocals. Unfortunately they ruined the track.

Danilo Schneider - Straight

that track was gave me a sense of infinite bliss. hypnotic and dreamy... 8/10

Tess Wassila - Broken

The first part until 5:33 was very, very nice house. Deep and groovy, hypnotic and soulful. But after that it became a bit "distorted", the soulful and deep vibe was gone and it became somewhat noisy. 7/10

Cosmosis - Deus (Benedictine Mix)

Well, im not into that fast paced style of beats, but imo i kinda liked it, not my style but i give it a 5/10.

This vocals are just so gorgeous, make me feel at peace with myself.

I really wish they would remove the word "house" from their name. This isn't very housey. It sounds too much like trance. Not that it's a bad thing but still I couldn't get down to this. Whatever happen to the groovy soulful tunes that axwell used to put out?

3/10

Freescha - Henry Hudson

4/10- simply not my cup of tea. Nicely structured and easy on the ears, but there doesn't seem to be any drive or melody in that track. I need something with more intensity and evolution, like this...

0/10
Sorry, can't stand brostep. And what you talking about, no melody? Without Mala, the song you posted would have never been created.

4/10- simply not my cup of tea. Nicely structured and easy on the ears, but there doesn't seem to be any drive or melody in that track. I need something with more intensity and evolution, like this...

Brostep ?
All you kiddies need schooling on real dubstep. All this annoying noise drives me mad.
The real music came straight out of London, where i'm from. Spaced out + weighty basslines complimented by masterful percussion is what dub / bass music is all about.
I still remember the early DMZ days like they were yesterday.

P.s respect to the medi head putting liv different vip on there. The guy knows]

oh + heres my 2 cents :p :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzvO-SdZVK8&list=FLnlAK-dBghW2itopeygInJw&index=6&feature=plpp_video

(RANT)

Ah DMZ, makes me want to go back to 2002. Btw riz, it's an electronic thread ;). Still a good song none-the-less.

Anyways back onto subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.