• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Rant about Pillreports user content

I had to double check the date on the post. Thought it was one I had seen in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003...

:)

Happy Tenth Anniversary everyone! 2009. One decade on. And people still don't get it like I/You/we do. :)

OK I am being snarky and I'll stop. This is an important discussion, really, as it gets down to what the drug experience is. Mostly it gets boiled down to one word: subjective.

But trying to raise the standard of reports? Very noble indeed. Wanna be a mod?

well lets face it.
on the internet, regardless of the forum, bluelight pillreports or wherever.

the people who contribute to that forum... for the most part are just people.

and i see the reports on pillreports, and a lot of people that are posting are new to pills. they're gonna be going off what the person supplying them is telling them.

no matter what you read on the internet, you need to use your bullshit filter, and interpret the truth amongst the shit.
and it's not hard to do, there are a few users who you can tell are experienced with pills, and the detail and consistency to their reports usually tells the whole story.

and with most the pilln00bs out there.
they're after something chargy. it's funny how i'll have people who are vehemently against the use of meth / ice. but when they take a pill. complain if it's just munty.
and want something that will get them charging.

theres bullshit on both forums. its up to you to pick out the bullshit from the rest of it.

Psilo - how do you know that the MDMA crystal you have had is pure? Until drugs are legalised and produced by pharmaceutical companies, no one can be sure that what they are taking is 100% pure (except in The Netherlands, of course, where they have tolerated testing laboratories). Rest assured I will be pushing for legalisation in the future (but i'll leave my politics for another time and another forum).

- the reason I beleive I have had clean MDMA is that my experiences with it closely correlate with what i have read on wikipedia, as well as countless other online articles. Like i say - you shouldnt need to have crystal to have pure MDMA - look at the pills coming out of The Netherlands - there are still plenty that contain MDMA as the sole active ingredient.

And Psilo - I don't know why you seem to want to argue with me when it is clear we agree on the following key points:

1) Most pills in australia are crap

2) Most pills in England are crap

3) Most pillreports users have never had a proper MDMA high

4) Most people do not care what they get in their pills

Last edited:
look at the pills coming out of The Netherlands - there are still plenty that contain MDMA as the sole active ingredient.

A friend of mine recently came back from a 6 month stay in the Netherlands after journying up that way via Spain and France, all pills encountered were duds, pizaparines or just weak and dirty. People seem to romanticise about Europe's drug bounty a lot, but all first hand reports I've heard suggest that it is in fact rubbish, possibly even worse than here. Obviously the Dutch have a prolific sourse of mushrooms and cannibus, and from what a Brit friend said UK Cocaine and MD powder are a cut above what most people would encounter here, but I certainly wouldn't count on their pills being great or clean. In fact I wouldn't feel safe sampling drugs overseas hardly at all.

Moderateuser - I am simply going on what is written in the Dutch section of pillreports, where most of the pills reported on have been lab-tested, and it does seem like there are plenty of pills that are clean MDMA (although not all of them are super-strong).

As for the pill situation in England (where I am from), it is almost as bad as the situation in australia, and has been for years :(

I don't like raves, personally. And I generally don't like ravers - The entire scene seems stifling to me, too centered around who's the best dancer, or who can eat the most pills, or who has the best phats.... but maybe it's jsut shit here in perth. I'unno, but nearly every self-confessed 'raver' I've talked to has been so painfully un-plur that it makes me cringe to see a chemical like MDMA with such potential being wasted, maligned and malapproriated on people just trying tog et as fucked up as possible. There are a number of notable exceptions, but by and large, from my point of view, raving is an elitist culture where everyone has synchronised epileptic fits and masturbates for twelve hours straight munching mouthfuls of speed, piperazines and ketamine masquerading as MDMA. This doctor is DOOF POWERED..

awww damn... you are just meeting the wrong people at parties!!
;p

Wow - nice rant and first post!

Yep - pillreports is an imperfect beast there's no doubt. And with the majority of posters being young and having only limited experience it's not surprising. I guess you have to look at it from the perspective that it's far better than nothing.

I still get something from it, but need to read between the lines.

MDMAhead, please don't take people on here as fools because you WILL get caught out as the fool.

There are many experianced and extremely knowledgable people who post on this site and i think you may not have taken this into account.

MDMA is definately subjective to moods, set etc. and in my oppinion (took me a long time to work out when and where i should drop) it can be just as subjective as LSD. Not in the sense that you could have a bad MDMA trip but you may not get the full effects which can be the difference between being on your ass or dancing on the floor with your mates (just as bad as a good or bad LSD trip in my opinion).

MDMA definately has a sweet spot and i find it harder and harder to hit as the years go by. In the last few years i have only dropped when my mood etc. is right, years ago i would drop to get in the mood and this has worked against me on many occasions.

May i ask how long you have been taking pills and if you have ever taken MDMA crystal?

I am not trying to get under your skin, this thread is actually the best i've seen started in a long time. Just don't go picking on what people post unless you are 100% certain you are definatively correct.

Spend a few months posting on here and get learning.

I thought i knew my shit but the more i read the more i realise i have alot to learn.

I just wanted to highlight two posts I consider really capture my feelings.

It really is a matter of .........

reading between the lines
understanding that different folks communicate in different ways
Taking account of more than the original post...........read all the available comments.
Use your brain. If there is only one post then i wouldnt put much faith in it no matter what it says. I want to read a number of opinions and then make a decision based on them.

Bottom line is that we need people posting those reports and I much prefer the way it is to say cutting a report simply because its not done how you would like to see it done and therefore not being available for me to consider.

I agree you have some points but all in all pill reports is a massively valuable tool.

Probably because good quality MDMA can really knock you down sometimes, does to me... which some people who don't know much about the drug can view as meaning that the pill was cut with smack.

Exactly, its part of reading between the lines.
If someone says they were the best pills ever and didnt sleep for 10 hours after they got home cos they were so good then Im reading what my experience tells me to read into that..

MDMAHead, I actually rate the way you feel, passion is a great thing and I can see you have it in abundance.

Mate you would be well welcome over in Ecstasy Discussion where you can help us to educate kids about the various facets of mdma and its use. Plus, you just never know, you might learn a few things yourself along the way........hell i know i do.

This is another superb post. Well written.

well lets face it.
on the internet, regardless of the forum, bluelight pillreports or wherever.

the people who contribute to that forum... for the most part are just people.

and i see the reports on pillreports, and a lot of people that are posting are new to pills. they're gonna be going off what the person supplying them is telling them.

no matter what you read on the internet, you need to use your bullshit filter, and interpret the truth amongst the shit.
and it's not hard to do, there are a few users who you can tell are experienced with pills, and the detail and consistency to their reports usually tells the whole story.

and with most the pilln00bs out there.
they're after something chargy. it's funny how i'll have people who are vehemently against the use of meth / ice. but when they take a pill. complain if it's just munty.
and want something that will get them charging.

theres bullshit on both forums. its up to you to pick out the bullshit from the rest of it.

I have to say I think more than half of pills that go around have MDMA in them. I think that it is often dirty, as in has not been made to a high standard, not necessarily cut with other drugs.
I feel you on a lot of what you say about people on there with little knowledge, but compare that to all the randoms on e you talk to when you go out, I estimate not even like 5% of people obviously on ecstasy that I talk to know what they are talking about or anything about the drug other than a combination of rumours from friends, anti-drug propaganda and what their dealer tells them. If you compare it to the drug using community in general, there is a much higher percentage of knowledgeable people on pill reports and its not hard to tell who they are.
Now I take less pills I never buy pills that aren't on pill reports with at least an MDxx medium and people describing MDMA and/or MDA like effects with maybe the exception of a touch of speed/caffeine/ephedrine etc.
I have never bought pills that pill reports said were MDMA that weren't!! NEVER. and I've gotten pipes and duds that were on there as pipes and duds (didn't check those first, duh).
Some people over rate the strength a little, especially noobs. Take all reports with a grain of salt without test results and/or some good comments, the exception being if the reports comes from a reputable members you know.
I think the last few months have been somewhat promising, I haven't taken a pill that wasn't MDMA in probably 4 months with the exception of one piperazine pill that was given to me for free with me full well knowing what it was. There has definitely been more strong, clean MDMA pills around as of late with a slight drop in price too.
Pill reports is far from perfect but if used with some common sense then it definitely points you in the right direction.

I've been pilling for 2 and a half years now, probably ever second weekend roughly. And I can honestly say I can count the amounts of decent MDMA pills I've had one one hand. It's a shame I've come into the scene so late, but what can you do? You can't exactly openly protest about the content of "ecstasy" pills these days, compared to ten years ago.

The fact you cant get a decent pill these days is lame, and whinge all you want, you'll still take your chances and buy more next weekend...

Pill reports is far from perfect but if used with some common sense then it definitely points you in the right direction.

I concur, I'm a very cautious and very occassional user but I find it invaluable, especially the comment feature which allows for argument against deceptive reports. Unfortunately a lot of the people on there view it as advertising, rather than harm reduction or as the only form of "quality control" that can be exercised over an unregulated industry. Also the thought that some of these people might speak the way they write makes me cringe,

"Oh Man, THese aRe the REall good FlIppA!! Lke pure Crystal or bac n Good old days 4 real. Last NIGHT I took 10 and I was flyin and my Mate took it 2 an they was Just munted, an REall Cruisey, an I'll looking 4 more of These f4r sure. evn though I dnt take as Much as I used 2 could. an Get em If U can!!"

Or somethng like that, you get the idea. I'm ever thankful that js2k6 can allways express himself in english and excercise administrative discretion despite indulging in a risk/reward ballance frighteningly alien to my own; and if the fellow who began this thread is the chap posting recent reports with actual test results good work too.

I have heard that even pure "MDMA" crystal is at least 20% MDA because this simply results from the process of making it
No, this is not right. Unless the methylamine used to make the drug from the MD-P2P precursor is contaminated with a chemical that would produce MDA as opposed to MDMA.

MDA is produce in vivo (as opposed to vitro) from MDMA which some people have said is a reason why high doses of MDMA seem to give some of the effects that MDA does, in the "hallucinogenic" sense.

I have a fair bit to add to this and will attempt to do so when I have the time.

MDMA is everywhere, trust me. But the quality and dosage per pill has definitely decreased compared with the sorts of pills that went around in 1999-2004.

Thanks Biscuit

I prepared this yesterday, but had to run off before posting.

I have heard that even pure "MDMA" crystal is at least 20% MDA because this simply results from the process of making it

Not from direct routes to MDMA. MDMA can also be produced from MDA (MDA is made from a much easier to obtain amine). However, if monalkylation is properly carried out there should only be a very small amount of MDA remaining.

According to forensic literature, in a typical (direct MDMA synth), only trace amounts of MDA are found. Note: This is likely due to what Biscuit mentioned - contamination of the amine I can think of a couple of routes that use chemicals that could also be contaminated with others that would produce MDA, but again, this would normally only be a very small amount.

What might seem odd is that lots of pills are reported to contain both MDMA and MDA..

While there's possibly a current economic consideration (price of respective reagents/reactants required for manufacturing each), it’s worth mentioning that many years ago when MDMA was very widely available, after much debate among users, the consensus was that a 65 MDMA : 35 MDA ratio achieved the most desirable high i.e. producing the optimal state balancing empathy & trippyness etc. Many of the lab analysed pills seen on Ecstasy.org and other pill testing groups at that time were like this. Whether these pills all came from the same place I can't say, but if you look back you'll see a surprising amount of pills had a similar ratio of MDMA:MDA.

As for pill reports; from a Harm Reduction perspective, it is a valuable resource, but like any less than full proof assessment, reports should be used in conjunction with other info. e.g. from reliable, experienced friends, what reagent testing indicates - experience in testing is often an advantage, and any other info gained from Bluelight and other forums. In other words, look far and wide, and use every resource available to make a decision on whether to take a particular pill.

Psilo - how do you know that the MDMA crystal you have had is pure? Until drugs are legalised and produced by pharmaceutical companies, no one can be sure that what they are taking is 100% pure (except in The Netherlands, of course, where they have tolerated testing laboratories). Rest assured I will be pushing for legalisation in the future (but i'll leave my politics for another time and another forum).

- the reason I beleive I have had clean MDMA is that my experiences with it closely correlate with what i have read on wikipedia, as well as countless other online articles. Like i say - you shouldnt need to have crystal to have pure MDMA - look at the pills coming out of The Netherlands - there are still plenty that contain MDMA as the sole active ingredient.

And Psilo - I don't know why you seem to want to argue with me when it is clear we agree on the following key points:

1) Most pills in australia are crap

2) Most pills in England are crap

3) Most pillreports users have never had a proper MDMA high

4) Most people do not care what they get in their pills

I am so over this thread so here's my last post...

The MDMA i've had in Aus isn't 100% pure, it's in the high 90's as it's not really worth the cooks time to clean it any more. In my travels (all over the globe) i have encountered clear ouderless crystal a couple of times and haven't been able to tell the difference between that and what i have had in Aus...

I think you should get out and about and you will realise that alot of people in this world have had pure MDMA and don't have to read about the experiance to make arguments about it's qualities and what may or may not be in pills today.

This thread is not "have you had pure MDMA" and i'm not saying you haven't, i'm just saying you can't be sure.

Keep it on topic

As we've agreed, most people don't care what's in their pills. I couldn't give a rats ass about pillreports or what's in the average ravers pills because they keep demand at a steady level by munchin' shit and they don't seem to be complaining and neither am I :)

Yes, pillreports could be better but it does tell of dangerous pills even if they do get MD** low, med, high mixed up or can't really tell what MDMA is.

I for one can get the quality goods to keep me quite happy indeed and i wonder if you can't and this is why these reports annoy you so much because they are all you have to go off???

Pillreports is and always will be a good guide for the novice user. We are lucky such sites exist

I've been pilling for 2 and a half years now, probably ever second weekend roughly. And I can honestly say I can count the amounts of decent MDMA pills I've had one one hand. It's a shame I've come into the scene so late, but what can you do? You can't exactly openly protest about the content of "ecstasy" pills these days, compared to ten years ago.

The fact you cant get a decent pill these days is lame, and whinge all you want, you'll still take your chances and buy more next weekend...

Wise words for one so young. One day, my son, you will be a Jedi!

PsiloSubNaut said:
I think you should get out and about and you will realise that alot of people in this world have had pure MDMA

I have been in Australia for almost 3 years, and I can count the occasions I have had good pills on the fingers of one finger

- they were Russians (with the hammer and sickle logo, although I forget what colour they were), which I had in early-2006.

This is the real crux of my argument - I have taken pills in Australia on AT LEAST 30 occasions, and only once have I got really good ones.........So, unless my sample is wildly unrepresentative of the australian pill population, there is a good chance that other people have not had a proper MDMA high during that time, hence I cannot rely on pillreports newbies to provide accurate reports.

And dont get me wrong - I think the idea behind pillreports is fantastic, and I obviously dont consider it totally useless, otherwise I wouldnt be posting reports on it myself.

moderateuser said:
and if the fellow who began this thread is the chap posting recent reports with actual test results good work too.

Yup, my pillreports name is 'jimmyhillreports'. I am responsible for the recent reports on 'pink nuclears', 'yellow nuclears', and 'blue moon and stars'.

You're dead right on all counts bro! I am also fortunate to have had the pure MDMA experience many times, and concur with your description. Over here in Auckland, we have all these nasty pills going around at the mo as well. Of all 5 varieties of pills I know were taken by various friends last night, they were all crap. The so called 'smacky' pill has finally arrived here. We have usually had top quality pills here or MDMA powder since the early nineties, so maybe we have been spoiled, but the pills I have come across lately, or heard of, have little or no MDMA in them. Even worse, some of them . contain all sorts of sus ingredients, and being flogged off as 'Es' at the going rate. It sucks. We too, miss going out to clubs full of loved up punters partying away, you dont see it all the time like you used to. Sure, lots of peeps are on pills, but the vital ingredient ie. MDMA, is missing. Bloody pity isnt it as a lot of new punters haven't experienced a real 'E'. Some of the ones going around could even be dangerous. Have posted a report on pillreports about one.
Wish me luck in finding something decent forN.Y. eve.
Bring back the soft grey mitsubishi from 10 years ago!
Love & Peace

Its really annoyed me for a while that most people on pillreports (at least the Australian section) actually do not know what MDMA feels like. You get people rating pills as '8/10' or '9/10', yet the description they give of their experience does not sound (to me) like MDMA at all.

I've been doing pills for almost 3 years, just longer than I've been legally allowed to party. I know EXACTLY the type of people who do this. Those kids, just 18 who think they know so much, but would give you a blank expression if you mention erowid or bluelight.
But in their defence, how could they rate a pill based on what they don't know? (which you obviously do). They've been on the scene for a short couple of years and like me probably have very little to NO experience with a decent MDMA pill. So unless you've actually had a decent single dose of MDMA, you've nothing to compare to.

'Great pills - they completely floored me - i was unable to move or speak for 5 hours' That probably wasn't MDMA - like i say, i find mdma to be a very social drug. It does not make me 'monged out' or 'munted'.

This probably is personal opinion. I have a lot of older, very experienced friends and they seem to talk less than usual. Although they'll sit there next to you and listen intently with a grin the size of a banana, adding their input here and there.

'Great pills - i could barely walk and couldnt feel my legs' That probably wasnt MDMA - in my experience, when i am high on MDMA, i am perfectly able to walk normally. I am also perfectly able to hold a conversation normally. The only difference is i feel incredibly happy. But i do not feel fucked/muntered. Thats one of the beautiful things about MDMA - you stilll have that clarity of thought, and ability to do most things as normal.

'Great pills - i had insane eye-wobbles and i chewed my face off the whole night' That probably wasnt MDMA - it annoys the hell out of me when someone on pillreports is reviewing a pill, and the first thing they talk about is eye-wobbles and gurning/teeth-grinding - in my experience, those are NOT THE PRIMARY EFFECTS OF MDMA (see above for what i consider the primary effects of mdma to be)

You never once got this when you first started pilling? I think the first 10 times I took pills I felt this way, although standing as well as sitting felt incredibly good. Dancing even better. Is this maybe something you lose as tolerance increases?
By your logic that MDMA doesn't floor you, that would mean ever since then,where I've been able to stand properly, I've had nothing but MDMA. Which is incorrect.

I would agree with the chewing of the face comment. But the eye wobbles, again like the standing impairment, I used to get the very first few times I did pills. So maybe this is more of a low tolerance thing? Anyone agree??

Another thing that annoys me about pillreports is when people say 'good, clean MDXX pills'. LOL - the whole point of using the term 'MDXX' is that you cannot pinpoint what is in them. The term presumably came about because most pill testing kits cannot tell the difference between MDMA, MDA, and MDEA. But when people say something like 'I beleive that these pills contain a fair amount of MDXX', that is about about as useful to me as someone saying 'I beleive that these pills contain a large amount of baking powder, as well as a small amount of toilet cleaner'. Yes - most pill-testing kits cannot tell the difference between MDMA, MDA, and MDEA, but in terms of their effects, MDMA is so distinct from every other drug i have ever taken. And it is MDMA that i want in a pill - not MDA, not MDEA, not baking powder, and not toilet cleaner. If you cannot tell the difference in effects between MDMA and the other MDXX compounds, then you really shouldnt be writing reviews/comments on pillreports.

Again, IMO, just inexperienced people who have never really had the real deal, so have no reason to complain if they got MDxx. And I certainly wouldn't either with all the adulterants around these days. But then, I'm inexperienced :)

It also annoys me when people review a pill, despite being off their face on another drug first - you get people saying:

'I smoked half a gram of ice, then i took this pill. I found the pill to be pretty speedy' LOL - no shit you found the pill speedy

'I took 2 microdots, then i took this pill. I found the pill to be quite trippy' Again, LOL

That also really shits me. Or people who say "Oh yeah these were really good, 9/10" and then put in their trip report "Had these other pills to start the night off before consuming" WTF?!

I have been taking pills for 8 years now, and i remember a time when you used to go into a club, and as you walked across the dancefloor, almost everyone would have a big ecstasy smile on their face, and as you walked past people, they would touch you (in a friendly way)...

C&P

...The people i feel most sorry for are the people who have only started taking pills in the last 3 years or so, because the overwhelming likelihood is that they have never had a proper MDMA pill, and as a result, they think that MDMA is something that it isnt

Like me. But I'm not stupid, I know 95% of the pills I've had were probably MDxx or just amphetamines or a combo. So you feel sorry for us huh? Damn straight you should! ENVIOUS ;)

Sorry, I'm very opinionated :)

Last edited:
Wise words for one so young. One day, my son, you will be a Jedi!

I have been in Australia for almost 3 years, and I can count the occasions I have had good pills on the fingers of one finger

- they were Russians (with the hammer and sickle logo, although I forget what colour they were), which I had in early-2006.

This is the real crux of my argument - I have taken pills in Australia on AT LEAST 30 occasions, and only once have I got really good ones.........So, unless my sample is wildly unrepresentative of the australian pill population, there is a good chance that other people have not had a proper MDMA high during that time, hence I cannot rely on pillreports newbies to provide accurate reports.

And dont get me wrong - I think the idea behind pillreports is fantastic, and I obviously dont consider it totally useless, otherwise I wouldnt be posting reports on it myself.

Yup, my pillreports name is 'jimmyhillreports'. I am responsible for the recent reports on 'pink nuclears', 'yellow nuclears', and 'blue moon and stars'.

Well I would say your sample is wildly unrepresentative since in THE LAST 3 MONTHS, I have had the following pills containing a good amount of MDMA; green diamonds, blue crowns, green stars, white cross and white mercedes. All of these pills are rated MDxx high on pillreports (except the green stars, which got MDxx medium reports iirc), I only purchased them after seeing the reports on pillreports and I was not disappointed. Green diamonds were probably a bit weaker than some users reports lead to believe but still a good dose of MDMA.
Maybe you should actually use pillreports BEFORE you buy the fucking pills.
I have a question for you MDMA head, how many pills rated as good MDMA pills on pillreports.com have you personally consumed and found to either be very low doses of MDMA or not contain MDMA at all?
The reason I ask is for me so far, this has not been an issue, I've been sold my share of shit pills but since I reduced my usage and pick up slightly larger amounts of pills that I know to be quality BOTH from pillreports and friends reports I have not gone wrong once.
If your rant was about the Aussie pill market being shit I wouldnt argue with you, there is heaps of shit out there, but there is PLENTY of good pills out there for people who look hard enough and imho pillreports is about the only thing actually pointing you in the direction of the good ones.
If users actually started paying attention to the good reports and REFUSING TO BUY anything not rated as MDxx high or atleast medium on pillreports then the market will change.
Lastly I'd like to say that yeah maybe the standards what for qualifies as 'MDxx high' has come down over he years, but so has the price of pills and there is plenty of shit out there that will get you loved up, YOU JUST AINT GETTIN IT BUDDY, and thats nothing to do with pillreports. You assume all these people must "never had MDMA" instead of accepting that possibly it just affects them a bit differently. OR maybe still, you lost the magic and it is YOU that MDMA is affecting differently nowadays.

uncle bert said:
You're dead right on all counts bro! I am also fortunate to have had the pure MDMA experience many times, and concur with your description. Over here in Auckland, we have all these nasty pills going around at the mo as well. Of all 5 varieties of pills I know were taken by various friends last night, they were all crap. The so called 'smacky' pill has finally arrived here. We have usually had top quality pills here or MDMA powder since the early nineties, so maybe we have been spoiled, but the pills I have come across lately, or heard of, have little or no MDMA in them. Even worse, some of them . contain all sorts of sus ingredients, and being flogged off as 'Es' at the going rate. It sucks. We too, miss going out to clubs full of loved up punters partying away, you dont see it all the time like you used to. Sure, lots of peeps are on pills, but the vital ingredient ie. MDMA, is missing. Bloody pity isnt it as a lot of new punters haven't experienced a real 'E'. Some of the ones going around could even be dangerous. Have posted a report on pillreports about one.
Wish me luck in finding something decent forN.Y. eve.
Bring back the soft grey mitsubishi from 10 years ago!
Love & Peace

I couldn't agree with you more. Good luck with your search! Your pillreport description is excellent, by the way :)

I would agree with the chewing of the face comment. But the eye wobbles, again like the standing impairment, I used to get the very first few times I did pills.

OK, I retract the bit about eye-wobbles and jaw-clenching. They are side-effects of high doses of MDMA. But when someone writes a pillreport and ALL they talk about are eye-wobbles and jaw-clenching (without making any reference to happiness/euphoria/empathy/music sounding amazing etc etc), then I conclude that the pill probably isn't very good, despite them rating it as a '9/10'.

WILDSTRAWBERRIES said:
Sorry, I'm very opinionated :)

Nothing wrong with that at all. When it comes to pills, I like people who call a spade a spade, rather than people who say 'It was kindof OK, nice and cruisy', when what they really mean is 'It didnt do anything at all'. I will now share with you some more of my opinions :) :

drug_mentor said:
in THE LAST 3 MONTHS, I have had the following pills containing a good amount of MDMA; green diamonds, blue crowns, green stars, white cross and white mercedes. All of these pills are rated MDxx high on pillreports

Obviously any pill that gets rated 'MDXX high' on pillreports must be good. LOL. I doubt any of these pills would even qualify for a 'medium' rating in the Dutch section of pillreports, and I bet they are all dirty as hell too. I had white mercedes in a club 2 weeks ago (not sure what batch they were though). I double-dropped them, and got a high that lasted an hour (admitedly I felt pretty good for that hour, but i do not think they contained any decent amount of MDMA).

drug_mentor said:
Maybe you should actually use pillreports BEFORE you buy the fucking pills.

Unfortunately, I cannot just go down to Safeway and purchase whatever pills have got a good write-up on pillreports. You just get what you can get.

drug_mentor said:
I have a question for you MDMA head, how many pills rated as good MDMA pills on pillreports.com have you personally consumed and found to either be very low doses of MDMA or not contain MDMA at all?

Many Many Many Many. Of course, this isn't helped by the fact that any time a good batch of pills gets made, there are always numerous crap copycat batches. But i cant have had a copycat batch every time. It is unreal the number of times i have read a good pillreport, only to be massively disappointed when i have taken the pill.

drug_mentor said:
but there is PLENTY of good pills out there for people who look hard enough

Bollocks. I have looked harder than most people, and have reached the conclusion that there simply aren't many good pills available.

drug_mentor said:
there is plenty of shit out there that will get you loved up

Bollocks. If what you are saying is true, why do you no longer see clubs full of people with big ecstasy-smiles on their faces?

drug_mentor said:
you lost the magic and it is YOU that MDMA is affecting differently nowadays.

I take pills AT MOST once a month. Of course, tolerance is a factor. Some 2 years ago, whilst I was in England, I remember thinking 'maybe it is just me; maybe the pills are good, but ive just taken too many of them in my time for them to work anymore'. Then I took half of one of these:

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=4526

Yes, thats right, I took half a pill. And I felt amazing. Despite 6 years of pill-taking, half of one of these pills gave me a better high than 8 typical Melbourne pills.

The magic is still there, but the pills aren't.

Last edited: