⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Random Social Chit-Chat v. Illuminati Confirmed

DarthMom said:
does anyone know about or like the venture bros? i got a recommendation on my netflix, so i looked it up and it looks a bit neat, but i don't ever recall seeing it on nor hearing about it.

One of my most favorite shows. Start from the beginning, then join me as we patiently wait for season three.

the robot chicken star wars thing was hilarious...

alasdair

will do atlas!

and hell yah alasdairm. been watched and rewatched quite a few times today by my little starwars fiends. i have yet to watch the whole thing through though yet.

I want a DVD boxset of the Iron Chef

In chronological order AND with commentary by Chairman Kaga, Fukui, The Doc and Ota

HisNameIsFrank said:
They need to make a movie based on Robert R. McCammon's Swan Song. It's in the same vein as Stephen King's The Stand,but in a lot of ways,it's actually a better book.

the stand movie disappointed me. but not as greatly as going through 700+ pages of the book for that shit of an ending.

wanderlust said:
the stand movie disappointed me. but not as greatly as going through 700+ pages of the book for that shit of an ending.
The book is actually almost 1200 pages long. You must have read the original cut version.

I have never seen any of the James Bond movies in their entirety and I never will. They are boring as fuck and it's impossible to differentiate one from another. Introduce Bond,introduce villain,introduce Bond's new fuckbag,introduce new gadgets,shove enough bad puns into the the script to make Date Movie seem like a written work of genius,have villain try(unsuccessfully)to kill Bond,have Bond kill villain. Rinse. Repeat. Wake me up when over.

i loved it! what did you get confused about? in the end, it sums it all up. maybe you missed something

^ lol me too
wink.gif
I also had a difficult time telling goddamn half-nekkid oily beefcake men apart , for example, in 300. I was like, really? the son of the that guy DIED? wasnt that the the other guy? grrrrrrr.
tongue.gif

PS. I'm getting the DVD set of Veronica Mars this weekend and im stoked
biggrin.gif

^i dont know who that is, but nice!

anyone used to watch new york undercover? i dont know why, but i always liked that show.

and i think becker is one of the funniest show ever made.

atlas said:
One of my most favorite shows. Start from the beginning, then join me as we patiently wait for season three.
the venture bros. is the shit. One of my favorties too. The next season is gonna twice as long btw, 26 eps. =D =D =D

crystalcallas said:
^ lol me too
wink.gif
I also had a difficult time telling goddamn half-nekkid oily beefcake men apart , for example, in 300. I was like, really? the son of the that guy DIED? wasnt that the the other guy? http://i.bluelight.ru/s/biggrin.gif[/img]

He was a pretty attractive guy... they shouldn't have killed him off so soon.