• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ran out of Oxy. Any ideas on how to get a script for more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

easysweep

Bluelighter
My physician is out of the country, and wont be back for another eleven days. I have had withdrawl for exactly one week now. Last dose of oxycodone was last sunday, 25mg.
I am in the transition of seeing a pain doctor finally, just tried to avoid that setting as much as possible. Now I have no hunger, have lost a lot of weight, cant sleep, having intense neuropathy everywhere and headaches ( Neuropathy and headaches is what I take the medicine for.)
Please give me some ideas on where to go. I cant go to the hospital, they will send me away because of the current climate against opioid main management. Keep in mind ive been sick my whole life and have basically tried every drug the neurologist has suggested, went right down the list of guessing what would work for twelve years. Please help me I am suffering

Sorry, but we can't help you score opioids

Do you can get hold of some comfort meds like clonidine, loperamide (only low doses to decrease the shits) etc. ?

No. My natruopath works out of state now and doesnt prescribe my pain medicine anyymmore. I was just wondering about withdrawl clinics, ER, I dont know just need some hope

What about Kratom or poppy pods to hold you over? Both are legal.

Otherwise I suggest trying th oldest doctors you can find. Like 80+ years old...this has always worked well for me

Thats a good idea thx. Ive had kratom before, but since im twenty, the laws in OR have changed with niccotine and glass shops. i do have a medical card but i hate weed. Ill go try to try kratom again. thx bro.
What about urgent care clinics? what are they allowed to do with you?

Do u Live near Canada, If u do just grab bottle of Tylenol 1's over the counter And then Cold Water Extract them it is way easier than it sounds just give it a quick google search. I doubt that's the case Or you would of done it already.

To put it bluntly I think all available options have just been mentioned I figured I would post this suggestion for the T1s just to cover all the bases.

I looked for tylenol 1s in my pharmacies and didnt find the product. I did get my hands on some kratom and see if that helps. thank you anon. never heard of the Tylenols thats good to know

Kratom, clonodine and or Lyrica until you can score some or a script. Good luck and Stay Safe !!

Like I said before the Tylenol 1s ARE ONLY AVAILABLE IN CANADA AND YOU NEED TO ASK THE PHARMACIST for the Tylenol 1s specifically since they keep the Bottles are kept behind the counter like literally. You just simply need to ask for the Tylenol 1s I would get the 200 Bottle of Pills since it is the cheapest price And the lower amount of pill bottles r ridiculously over-priced especially compared to the 200 count bottle.

The Pharmacist will simply ask if you have ever used the Tylenol with Codeine before. I have Read though on the on some Forums where people claimed they had to Write there Signature But I have never ever went to any Pharmacy that asked for any information when I Purchased them And you can only get one Bottle at A time But there is No Limit to how many time u can come back to Buy more you just go to A different Pharmacy if u need to/

^ I forgot to mention that getting some GABAPentin Or Lyrica will help tremendously with Withdrawal Symptoms And I Am actually Prescribed GABAPentin for My Back Pain so if you can find any of those Meds that will Help u out A lot.

If you do manage to get it post A Reply since the Caffeine contained in it can be avoided in large quantities By using only 150ML of I water I believe that was the Amount of Water that will easily absorb 400MG of Codeine And A bit more don't remember the exact number.

So if you Cold Water Extract A Large Dose be careful of the Histamine Release you can get from Codeine which only A tolerance to Codeine And codeine itself can allow u to use higher Doses. I get itchy when I take only 200MG of Codeine but when I was able to get these New Codeine Contin with Pills that were 200MG each And had only Codeine in them I would crush them up into A powder Capsule them and then eat them. I was able to consume 300-400mg at once without any histamine release but it was only after Daily use for A week or more I can't even remember.

U also want to use Like 2 Coffee Filters And some Coffee Filters simply just do not work And u can tell if the Water is just SLIGHTLY murky with the Codeine Vs. Milky White from the Tylenol And other Fillers+Binders.

Last edited:
Anon thank you! This is really helpful. I just took 4 grams of Kratom. Does that have a similar analgesic effect as pharmaceuticals? Ill go check out the pharmacy soon

Anon thank you! This is really helpful. I just took 4 grams of Kratom. Does that have a similar analgesic effect as pharmaceuticals? Ill go check out the pharmacy soon

Kratom contains Morphine And A bunch of Alkaloids that make it A different Effect than Morphine alone By itself. The Amount of Morphine in the Kratom depends on the Quality it varies from batch to batch.

I have Read that A Recommended Amount to consume is 5-7 Grams of Kratom depending on the Quality And Kratom comes in A bunch of different Strains Types I Am pretty Sure at least.

Without A Tolerance Or A Low Tolerance which in your specific situation being in Withdrawal for as long as you have been plus the Dose of Oxy you last used which was 25MG I would be careful with the Kratom.

I don't know much about Kratom since I have never Purchased Or consumed it before So Maybe someone else with first hand Experience using Kratom can Help you out with the Dosing.

Thomas29 said:
Kratom contains Morphine And A bunch of Alkaloids that make it A different Effect than Morphine alone By itself. The Amount of Morphine in the Kratom depends on the Quality it varies from batch to batch.

I have Read that A Recommended Amount to consume is 5-7 Grams of Kratom depending on the Quality And Kratom comes in A bunch of different Strains Types I Am pretty Sure at least.

Without A Tolerance Or A Low Tolerance which in your specific situation being in Withdrawal for as long as you have been plus the Dose of Oxy you last used which was 25MG I would be careful with the Kratom.

I don't know much about Kratom since I have never Purchased Or consumed it before So Maybe someone else with first hand Experience using Kratom can Help you out with the Dosing.

Kratom does not contain morphine. The main active alkaloid in kratom is mitragynine.

I took 6-7 grams today and it helped a lot. I am interested in the Tylenol 1. If any of you in the States know a way to obtain it, please don't hesitate.

Hey mate, sorry to hear of your struggle but we cannot help you score drugs here, it is against the rules.

All the best <3

Status
Not open for further replies.