• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Railing @ Work

Fizicks

Greenlighter
Hey Bluelighters,

Normally I do oxy + benzos (40 or 80mgs whichever is available) but this time OC was not around so I got a few 30mg Morphines. I know to rub the red coating off b4 crushing but my question is since I'm @ work and don't want to nod out but still feel it nice and strong should I just rail 30,60??? If I rail 20mgs of Oxy I get the same level (severity whatever) of buzz I want so something comparable to that. Any suggestions? %)

OK nevermind. Railed a 30 and popped 20mg of Nitrazapine (mogadon) and am feeling amazing.

hmmm. what exactly is nitrazapine? what class of drug? never heard of it.. but I know and have done just about every common opioid/benzo there is in the US at least... and I have to say, morphine is usually pretty shitty when done any way BUT IV. And the MScontin Morphine ER tabs(which it seems you had) are hard as fuck to prep for IV, furthermore I dont know if you even IV anything... but don't start now! All I am saying, is I have tried both morphine ERs and IRs every ROA there is, even tried smoking one on foil, one time, like with H or oxy.. it was an MScontin 100mg tab, with the coating wiped off much like you would with OCs.. it was a total waste and was nothing like smoking oxy, which I used to love, especially the OC80s, and at the time I was very addicted to smoking OC, so since they looked very similar to one another and were both opioids, I figured "hey this might work!", but nope total fucking waste of a pill, and I am embaressed to say I even tried that lol.. So I had quite a few of those 100s and tried taking them orally both swallowed whole and chewing them, and felt like hardly anything happened, just the slightest opiate buzz that was so subtle I barely knew I even took anything.. then I tried sniffing one.. it was no better than oral, if not worse than oral.. Didn't try plugging, but it might have been better than oral/intranasal, at least I would think it would, just hadn't plugged anything before, at that time. Didn't bother trying to IV them at that time either, I wasn't too into slamming shit when I had those, mainly just sniffed/smoked OCs on foil, for the most part with the occasional opana or something else. but even if I were to try and IV it, I probably would have ended up with a gelled up mess of a solution, forcing me to just take it orally or plug it... I have watched a few of my friends try to prep them for IV and get nothing but a big gelled up glob of a solution, which I would imagine if there was a way to get it liquefied enough for IV(which I have heard there is), it would still be absolutely terrible for your veins... I have only IVed morphine IR tabs, which were way better and prepped just like any other IR opioid, like oxycodone would for instance..and that was very nice! that was the only time I actually felt something from morphine IME with it, and it was amazing.. but if your not a shooter, I would try and stick with good old oxycodone, up the nose or taken orally! Used to love sniffing an OC 80 and then smoking one off foil for the rush from smoking and quick powerful high, and also the amazing feeling/legs from sniffing them, combined.. it was actually usually way more than that more like 2-3 up the nose, 2 on the foil, most of the time, depending on my money situation, sometimes more, sometimes less.. always had to sniff some, if I had just one, it would be up my nose.. now I am on subs. dont do oxy anymore.. still miss the old school OC80s, which aren't around in the US anymore, just bullshit, plastic POS OPs.

Mogadon (Nitrazapam) is about as powerful as a full bar of Xanax but the half life is 12 hours. I just railed another 30 (so 60mg of porph and 20mg of nitrazapam). It's hard to obtain outside a hospital setting but I know a dude with a script. I agree, I feel the morphine fairly nicely (I guess cuz of benzo potentiation) but yeah, nothing like railing 20-40mg of Oxy.

Not to be a dick, but the original post sounded like you were asking a bunch of internet strangers if you should get high at work. Maybe you had specific questions about dosages, but you are the only one who is intimately familiar with your tolerance and work environment. Looking for permission from others related to whether you should take drugs or not is an attempt to absolve responsibility from yourself and make it "ok" for you to do.

Again, if I'm being a dick I apologize, but decisions like these should be made by yourself and yourself only.

I think the OP was actually just asking how morphine sniffed, compared to oxy when sniffed.. he was already getting high at work. Just wanted to know how the morphine would affect him, as opposed to the oxy.. seems okay to ask something like that on here. to me at least.. I have heard of nitrazepam, but never have I seen it before, I have tried and been prescribed to klonopin (currently), valium, and Xanax(for one month, hated the short duration of action and immediately went back to valium), and as far as ones un-prescribed go.. temazepam(it was okay), and once I got a fake bar, with phenazepam in it, and was faded for like a week lol, it was pretty fucked, and along with my klonopin, I was destroyed that whole week at work, along with like 5 other people who bought and took these fake bars at my job, from another co-worker... I found out they were fake, and when I was fucked up for a week, with a whole different kind of feeling than Xanax has, I called dude out, along with the other people who took them.. and we all got our money back! and reemed the dude out! like "you could have fucking killed some one with those!!" haha, he was scared and was pretty much harmless, not really a big time dealer or anything, just sold Xanax bars occasionally, usually real ones lol.. but yeah I hated it phenazepam! never again!

And OP I am surprised, honestly seeing as you normally rail oxy, that you felt anything from even 60mg of morphine, along with the nitrazepam, it was probably mostly the benzo doing its thing, potentating the morphine... if you hadn't taken that benzo, I doubt you would have felt shit... most people I know agreed with me, when they took morphine all these different ROAs, excluding IV, and they felt nothing, from doses as high as or higher than 100mg at a time! its weird, how weak morphine is every ROA but IV, and how strong it is IV! 100mg IV had me destroyed!! it was one of the best feelings I had ever experienced, the 2 times I tried it IV, when I came across IR morphines... they aren't nearly as common, at least in my area, as the ERs... which suck.

You shouldn't rail (insufflate) Morphine. It's not dangerous, you're just throwing money down the drain in the process, as you're taking a hit on your Bioavailability. You should still crush your pills prior to ingestion if you're looking for a one off, non-controlled release dose.

^yeah.. very true. Sniffing morphine, like I stated earlier in my post, was no better or even worse than just taking it orally, chewing it or parachuting it... taking MScontin or Morphine ER tabs, does very little to most people. especially if your DOC for opioids, is something like Oxycodone which is way stronger mg to mg, compared to morphine.. however if IVing the two, I would rather slam morphine IR over oxy IR, any day.. as long as I had a decent amount.. Oxycodone is the only opioid, I would rather take using other ROAs than IV, as far as the stronger ones go.. I mean basically out of all the opioids able to be done IV, oxy is my least favorite, if that makes any sense.. I love the rush I get when slamming opioids of any kind, except oxy, doesn't really have much in the way of a "Rush" when IVed IME... its more of a fast, immediate onset, and high... not so much like a morphine, H, or dilaudid rush where you are basically unable to move and nodding out, in pure fucking bliss post injection... oxy isn't really like that.

^ not to be a prick but if OP was asking about effectiveness of sniffing morph there's really no recourse to begin lauding the merits of IV use?

And I wasn't telling him to go IV morphine.. just sayin, its utterly useless any other way for the most part, well IME and most people I know anyway... you would have to be totally opiate naïve to achieve any desirable opiate greatness from it another ROA.. so basically I was just sayin, if you aren't an IVDU, which apparently the OP is not, and I hope never is... they should just stick with oxy.